douglas rod opens

ok I cant take the suspense no more,i see they had a conflict with a launch,no one is posting a schedule,i see talk of an erie tx,some one has to spill the beans,i cant take the suspense any longer,fill me with some rumours

2. Member
    Didn’t even know Douglas had an open series.. is this along the lines of the FX series tournaments? Their fly rods are wicked nice and I’m always eyeing up their bass rods whenever I go to runnings. With the company only being just over an hour away from me I should just stop in one day.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    from what I gather on fb flx paired up with douglas rods,should be interesting

4. Member
    FLX puts on a good event. Hopefully more info will be available I haven’t been on Facebook in a while so I get all my tourney info from here
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Gonna be some big money to be won, we are a sponsor as well as im close friends with Kyle from FLX whos running it.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    https://douglasoutdoors.com/spin-cas...g-money-opens/ Full Schedule is listed along with payback. A 90 percent payback series, this should be stacked with talent.

7. Member
    Here is the scoop so far..

New Tournament Series Kicking Off in 2020. Douglas Rods merged with the former trail FLX Big Money Opens to do even bigger things this year!

This is a Series of Four Tournaments [St Lawrence River, Oneida Lake, Ontario (Chaumont Bay) and Lake Erie (Buffalo). 2-Man (or Women) with an entry of $300 per boat. It is a 90% Payout with additional sponsor consolation & reward prizes from Douglas Rods, Livingston Lures and the Easy Culling App. (and more to come!)

The mission: To provide weekend anglers with a professional grade bass tournament platform to compete in, gain publicity and earn extra cash! Offering large payouts and media coverage, we are striving to be one of the best open tournament series in the region! We value organization, efficiency, and are focused on giving anglers the best tournament experience possible. This means providing professional grade weigh-in infrastructure, a fair playing field, excellent fish care, high payouts and an overall great time fishing – we operate with the angler in mind. We hope to see you at a Douglas Rods Big Money Opens event soon!

Learn more or register at:

https://douglasoutdoors.com/spin-cas...g-money-opens/