Virginia Beach / Chesapeake Bay Striper Guide Recoms for Next Week?

Last year during the week before and after Christmas there was this 4 pack charter boat going out of Virginia Beach getting those monster stripers around the Chesapeake bay bridge in the 50-60+ lb range.

I thought about doing a trip with them and contacted them about it but they said since the regulations related to keeping those fish changed this year — you can’t keep those trophy fish anymore —they decided to stop fishing earlier this year and work on other things.

I still would like to try to do a trip sometime around next weekend or the days before or after Christmas if possible.

Wondering if any of you could recommend any small boat charter captains or trips for that time that would be able to give me a shot at one of those trophy fish? Not interested in keeping those fish. Totally good with catch and release.

It might just be me and one or two other people. Hoping for something reasonably priced. Thanks.

2. Member
    Call Oceans East Bait & Tackle, 757-464-6544 These guys can probably steer you in the right direction.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by va. bass View Post
    Call Oceans East Bait & Tackle, 757-464-6544 These guys can probably steer you in the right direction.
    Thanks!