Thread: Ghost power?

Ghost power?

I installed my new Ghost trolling. Set the voltage to 36 as needed. And she won't spin. ? Shows power. Plenty of charge. I believe I'm out of standby mode. What am I missing?
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

2. Member
    The prop will not activate in the stowed position. Lower it and then press the button.

3. Member
    Yep, I found that out myself, started to panic. Lowered it down, ran like a charm.

Ah! I was suspecting something like that but the manual doesn't say anything about that. S.o.b.
    I'll check it out in the morning.��

It would be nice if somewhere in the manual it said so. Great safety feature though.

6. Member
    I suspect it is because the pedal is "fly-by-wire" and would need to "orient" when activated which it could not do when stowed. However, I do concur that the instructions lament and are poor in detail. Glad all is well. Let us know your thoughts on how you like it. Did you have a 36V prior? Interested in the comparison if you are moving from a 24V system.

My previous motor was a 36v Motor Guide Tour. I can't wait to get this on the water. It will take a little getting used to the sound of the steering motor, quiet as it is, it's a new noise for me.