Help looking for a wheel

I am looking for a wheel for my Nitro trailer and was wondering were I might find a replacement. It is a 14" wheel, and I have found some in all chrome that look the same but not with the gold center.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You might just consider replacing all of yours... You will need to find the right lug pattern as well as offset... 5 on 4.5 and "0" off set. Not that expensive.

https://recstuff.com/trailer-wheels/14-inch

https://www.trailer-wheels.com/14-in...ims_c_271.html

https://www.jegs.com/c/Trailer-Towin...11867/10002/-1

https://www.trailerandtruckparts.com...eels_c_57.html

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    Yeah I am beginning to think you are correct. I have been looking for this rim for months and have yet to find another one. I was hoping just to be able to buy one rim and tire.

4. Member
    E trailer is another place to check.

That's an after market wheel that used to be popular years ago. Gonna be hard to find one in good shape.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle24 View Post
    That's an after market wheel that used to be popular years ago. Gonna be hard to find one in good shape.
    Well that does help because I was under the impression it had the factory wheels on the trailer. Only reason I thought that might be true was I have gold flake in the gel and it does match the boat. I have checked probably 50 sites looking for one wheel with no luck (One wheel is completely different and I have no spare). I will probably take some others advise and just order a new set in the spring.

7. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smoken86 View Post
    Well that does help because I was under the impression it had the factory wheels on the trailer. Only reason I thought that might be true was I have gold flake in the gel and it does match the boat. I have checked probably 50 sites looking for one wheel with no luck (One wheel is completely different and I have no spare). I will probably take some others advise and just order a new set in the spring.
    Take one off or crawl underneath and look for a manufacturer and part number stamped on it. Would make it much easier to track down online

If you want to be frugal, as long as the wheels on a side match each other, nobody will ever notice that they don’t match the ones on the other side.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Is your spare the same as the ones on the ground? If so get an unmatched rim for the spare and put a cover on it.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11pounder View Post
    Is your spare the same as the ones on the ground? If so get an unmatched rim for the spare and put a cover on it.
    I don't have a spare and am guessing the one wheel that doesnt match is the orginal style wheel.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I remember seeing that style wheel on small pickups. Check eBay. Have found some older items I was looking for there. I think it was a ford ranger that had the same pattern/offset that would fit trailer. Good luck.

11. Member
    Incase anyone wants to see what I put on the trailer here is a picture. Put new tires on at the same time so should be good to go for the next few years. (If anyone in northern IN needs some wheels and tires I have 3 for sale).IMG_20200113_142307.jpg

[QUOTE=smoken86;10794111]Incase anyone wants to see what I put on the trailer here is a picture. Put new tires on at the same time so should be good to go for the next few years../QUOTE]

Good looking wheels and looks like they were able to balance with all weights on back of wheel. Etrailer and other suppliers would have center caps that would still allow you to access the lube fittings and finish off the good looks

13. Member
    [QUOTE=Islands;10794466]
    Quote Originally Posted by smoken86 View Post
    Incase anyone wants to see what I put on the trailer here is a picture. Put new tires on at the same time so should be good to go for the next few years../QUOTE]

Good looking wheels and looks like they were able to balance with all weights on back of wheel. Etrailer and other suppliers would have center caps that would still allow you to access the lube fittings and finish off the good looks
    Yeah still debating the center caps figured I would run it like this a bit and decide