Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Well, watching someone preach to me about how superior their format is and how evil my format is... Plus, watching fishing on TV, the computer or my phones ranks right up their with eating brussel sprouts, for me. I'm glad you enjoy it, everyone needs a hobby... I'm a doer, not a fat couch potato, lonely housewife or a teeny bopper... You know, their stated target audience... Now, I'll just spend the rest of my day hanging my head in shame... Not... Dan
    Lol, you are the Conrad Dobler of the BBC and never disappoint. If nothing else you are consistent...

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up OP.

Dale Sinclair original

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Jones View Post
    Lol, you are the Conrad Dobler of the BBC and never disappoint. If nothing else you are consistent...
    ... Dan

4. Member
    Well, watching someone preach to me about how superior their format is and how evil my format is... Plus, watching fishing on TV, the computer or my phones ranks right up their with eating brussel sprouts, for me. I'm glad you enjoy it, everyone needs a hobby... I'm a doer, not a fat couch potato, lonely housewife or a teeny bopper... You know, their stated target audience... Now, I'll just spend the rest of my day hanging my head in shame... Not... Dan
    You sure are a doer. You took the time to open and thread which was obviously about something that you're not interested in to insult everyone who likes it.
    Are the people who spend their Sundays sitting around watching football all day not couch potatoes or do they get the exercise benefit of the people playing the game?

Thanks to the Op for the info.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    You sure are a doer. You took the time to open and thread which was obviously about something that you're not interested in to insult everyone who likes it.
    Are the people who spend their Sundays sitting around watching football all day not couch potatoes or do they get the exercise benefit of the people playing the game?

Thanks to the Op for the info.
    I'm a giver too... Just sharing my pearls of wisdom with the masses...

Can't speak for all football fans, but for me I get plenty of exercise, up down to the fridge, pacing back and forth, yelling at the TV loud enough so they hear me at the stadium, high-fiving my imaginary friends, BenGal fans are few and fair between... Hell, I probably get more exercise than most players... Dan

6. dartag1829

Can't speak for all football fans, but for me I get plenty of exercise, up down to the fridge, pacing back and forth, yelling at the TV loud enough so they hear me at the stadium, high-fiving my imaginary friends, BenGal fans are few and fair between... Hell, I probably get more exercise than most players... Dan
    I look forward you your replies.

Funny up here in Michigan we have The Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Wolverines, and Spartans. I have no expectations on any team since i am old enough to know they Used to be good 30 years ago but are terrible. But i will be watching and yelling because you have to do something when it is snowing and ice is forming on my lake.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    I look forward you your replies.

Funny up here in Michigan we have The Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Wolverines, and Spartans. I have no expectations on any team since i am old enough to know they Used to be good 30 years ago but are terrible. But i will be watching and yelling because you have to do something when it is snowing and ice is forming on my lake.
    Keep the faith... The Lions are making baby steps in a tough division... They get the heart pumping and the emotions flowing... Nothing like it... Dan

8. Member
    Keep the faith... The Lions are making baby steps in a tough division... They get the heart pumping and the emotions flowing... Nothing like it... Dan
    Keep telling yourself that! I'm a die hard fan and would rather watch soccer or some shit than watch them right now... they're terrible! Buccaneers win by 28

9. Member
    I'll get to watch my first ever BPT and turn off the Lions too.

10. Member
    West Coast Alert!!!! - KCBS (LA) is airing this show at 12:00pm before the Chargers game...I'm looking forward to it!...(And I'm not a housewife)

11. Banned
    This kind of exposure will definitely a plus for the MLF guys, when was BASS last on network tv?

12. dartag1829
    Just think there may be people that see Bass Fishing on TV today for the first time.

13. Member
    Vikings/Chargers are on here at 3:00C today so the BPT is on right now at my location. This is the 1st time for me to watch an actual BPT TV show.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady bass View Post
    Keep telling yourself that! I'm a die hard fan and would rather watch soccer or some shit than watch them right now... they're terrible! Buccaneers win by 28
    Ok maybe 21

15. dartag1829
    Watched the first 5 minutes. J Powroznik called the other anglers Wolves 4 minutes in. Guess Shryock was right.

I'm watching it, it's fishing and I ain't fished in a coon's age...

17. Member

18. Banned
    You never watch any fishing at all online or tv? Even fishing tips,etc.?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegill22 View Post
    I'm watching it, it's fishing and I ain't fished in a coon's age...
    But are you a housewife?

It’s time for some FISHING...
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast