uhd 93sv and plus 93sv network sharing?

so is the uhd 93sv going to be able to share user data with the plus 93sv’s? the description of the uhd 93sv only lists the Ultra as being able to share via ethernet on Garmins site. but on some retailers sites the, in the box description, list the plus models as being able to share as well.

Yes, the Plus, UHD, and the Ultras share user data. See this FAQ link:

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?fa...0Compatibility
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    However, you will have no ports left for LiveScope, unless you spend another a few hundred $.

4. Member
    That is a standard limitation across brands. With one network port you can only connect one device. Same thing with one transducer port. A network requires a long range plan or else every time you want to add something else, there's no where to plug it. That's why the first Garmin I purchased was a 7610xsv. Two network ports and two transducer ports. There's nothing wrong with buying a discounted unit on sale, but if you are going to do networking, you better have a plan first. There's a good chance that a GMS10 will be part of that plan.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    todd- thanks for that, saved me a phone call.

lwinchester- yep. some folks found that out if they originally bought a chirp 93sv and a 7sv and wanted to add a Plus 93sv unit for Live scope. should have been simple, disconnect the 7sv and connect the 93sv’s for waypoint sharing. they should have built the chirp 93sv’s with an ethernet network port and kept on trucking.

basstracker- yeah but average fishermen cant drop a couple of thousand each for those higher end heads.