Thread: Tackle Trap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gary, Brian and Jackson and all the guys at the Tackle Trap are awesome.
    I put an order in a few days ago along with some stuff from Tackleware house that Tackle Trap did not carry. put the Tackleware house order in first and had the Tackle Trap order 2 days sooner.
    hard to beat their shipping times from the Trap

3. Member

Good ole Alabama boys! It's been awhile, but I've used them and they have always been top notch.

I had almost the exact thing happen with a NRX that got destroyed during shipping and never made it to my house. Tackle trap confirmed what had happened and sent me another rod ASAP. Fantastic customer service!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

6. Member
    The guys at Tackle trap try very hard to make things go smooth .. Merry Christmas guys from Jane and I

7. Member
    With all this great feed back I will give them a call when I get my restock order figured out.
    2018 BASSCAT COUGAR FTD
    MERCURY 250 PRO XS 2B524980

8. Member

9. Member
    Tackle Trap customer service is 2nd to none. I ordered a used rod from them a few months ago and they saw it was damaged before it was shipped. Gary called me personally to let me know the issue and gave me a great deal on a new St. Croix Legend X. I will continue to use them whenever possible.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    I had almost the exact thing happen with a NRX that got destroyed during shipping and never made it to my house. Tackle trap confirmed what had happened and sent me another rod ASAP. Fantastic customer service!
    I know it’s luxury tackle but it’s sad to hear when some of this stuff just gets destroyed. When Jackson said the rod was destroyed but I’m shipping you a new one, my very next thought was but what happened to that Steez I was dreaming about.
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

11. Member
    Thanks for the reminder. I have ordered a couple reels from TT over the years and have had excellent customer service. One of those reels was for muskie fishing and I remember talking to Brian for a solid 15 minutes about the reel, what rod to pair it with, and just fishing in general. I am planning on giving my 2 boys (8 & 10) full tackle bags for Christmas this year and was planning on ordering from Tackle Warehouse, but now that I've read this I am changing my plans and will put my order in from The Tackle Trap tonight instead. I love supporting businesses that take care of their customers!

12. Member
    Gold star for the TT.

13. Member
    Got to love that UPS damaged the rod but didn't own up to it..instead they say it's a shipping issue.
    Had a similar issue with UPS and they wouldn't make it right. Instead they told me it was a vendor issue when they screwed up

Outstanding! Now if we could get UPS to the same level of Customer Service.

15. Member
    The Tackle Trap is as good as it gets. I live close to their store & buy all of my tackle there. They don't mind spending time with you & always helpful answering questions.

16. Member
    I have ordered stuff from them a few times and have had nothing but good experiences.

17. Member
    It’s a first class operation for sure.!! Every time too.!!

18. Member
    The best out there-enough said:)
    first class Tackle Trap!!

Guys, thank you all so much for the kind words! Sometimes things come up and the guys work to handle them the right way. The Tackle Trap has been a BBC sponsor for a long time and we've met some great folks through here. We sincerely appreciate the patronage from BBC members, Thank you!

20. Member
    Great feedback, I just set up an account there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast