Baby crib on bass boat???

A while back there was a thread with a picture of a baby crib or pack n play on the back deck of a bass boat. I have been searching and can’t find it. Trying to find it to show the wife since we are expecting our first to have a little fun with her and my mother in law. If anyone knows where it is at or has a pic please let me know.

Not safe or recommended. May be illegal.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Member
    Praying for a Cure

4. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

5. Member
    It’s been done in my boat when I was a kid, but the boat is from 86 when the deck did not extend all the way back.

6. Member
    We took our first daughter on the boat at 6 months. We took a small pop up tent with us so she could be in the shade. She even took a nap while we were out. Obviously doing something like this is 100% weather dependent.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    Not safe or recommended. May be illegal.
    I’m not actually going to do it. There was a pic on here a while ago of a play pin on the back deck of a bass boat with a umbrella over it. I am messing with the wife telling her that they make one specifically for the boat that attaches in the rear seat peristalsis but cannot find the pic.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castforcash View Post
    We took our first daughter on the boat at 6 months. We took a small pop up tent with us so she could be in the shade. She even took a nap while we were out. Obviously doing something like this is 100% weather dependent.
    I've taken the kids out when they were real little, we set up something similar mostly just for shade, and only while on the TM not while running 70 down the channel
    Cheese County Bass Club

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Umckibben View Post
    I've taken the kids out when they were real little, we set up something similar mostly just for shade, and only while on the TM not while running 70 down the channel
    For sure, my wife held her while we were under power. She absolutely loves the boat and the water. She is totally content with a big raft tied off to the back of the boat while I am up on the trolling motor fishing. It goes without saying that she always wears a life jacket unless we are at a sandbar swimming in shallow water. She is 6 years old now and always wants to go with me when the weather is nice.

10. Member
    Was fishing once and around a point came a boat. Pretty young woman fishing the front by herself, running the TM and casting accurate. Full crib on the back deck. I was ready to get married.

Couple of wood screws and that playpen isn’t going anywhere when you make a run across the lake. Kids have to learn to hold on some time.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

12. Banned
    Glad dad threw me in the lake or I would have never swam.

13. Member
    I did this .. It was 1980 and my daughter was 9 months old . I was working on a apartment complex in Tyler Texas. The crappie were moving up and we not going to miss out. A minnow fell in the play pen and my daughter found it and was sucking on it like a piece of candy .
    I still get mileage out of this even 40 years later .
    We went home that night with more than I wanted to clean .

I’m talking about PFD’s for the most part. God forbid if something bad happened.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html