Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seems pretty nice! Have to do another video and review after you run it some more.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

2. Member
    Thanks for the video.

3. Member
    Update...

Had the Ghost on the water at Lake Cumberland for a day. It was sometimes breezy, though nothing crazy, and spot lock did great.

The motor continues to impress with quietness, power/speed, and smooth control from the foot pedal.

Gripes:
    (1) Without the software update yet from Lowrance (19.3) there is still no control or interaction with my Elite TI2 units. I know, I know...it’s coming. lol

(2) The little clips that hold the cable against the mount don’t quite get it done. My cable popped loose a couple of times throughout the day. No big deal, but just annoying. Black zip ties will fix this issue.

(3) On deploy, the head doesn’t lock into place, so I still have to tap it with my foot. I’ve read from some
    others that this is a Ranger thing and my mount isn’t level because of the front end of my boat, which puts the head in a slight bind and won’t let it latch on its own. It can be remedied by using rubber washers to level up the mount. I’ll do this, but don’t look forward to it because of how big a pain in the ass it is - Not the motors fault - It’s just hard to get to my bolts in the front end because of rod box tubes.

(4) On stow, the latch is a bit difficult to release. This is likely also because of the mount not being quite level. I’ll bet it resolves when I get the mount leveled up good.

That’s it for the gripes.

Still loving it.

Really want to see how this prop handles grass...
    BQuiz
    2020 Ranger Z518

4. Member
    Update, new video...I fixed gripes #2, #3, and #4 yesterday in the garage.

Zip Ties to hold the cable into the clips and using the rubber washers as intended to level the bracket does wonders on making this thing easier to deploy and stow.

BQuiz
    2020 Ranger Z518

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12