Thread: Anyone here?

Anyone here?

Tried to send instant messages but says full. Are you still board sponsor and in buisness?
    Eric Goff
    2019 Nitro Z20
    2019 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4s
    model #12500033A
    SB590181

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bass boss View Post
    Tried to send instant messages but says full. Are you still board sponsor and in buisness?
    Sorry but I was in Nashville over the weekend. The PM's always work and I do not see any.
    Office phone is (517) 543-6921 if you need something.
    My cell always works as well - (517) 930-2721.
    Thank you,
    Ken

3. Member
    What’s the current interest rate. Purchased a new boat recently and there has to be a better rate than what my bank is doing
    2019 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, Merc 250 4 stroke

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro88 View Post
    What’s the current interest rate. Purchased a new boat recently and there has to be a better rate than what my bank is doing
    Good morning,
    I do agree that some lenders programs are not all that strong. Some of the most major banks don't even offer boat loans. On the other hand, not knowing anything about you as a buyer, rates are based on score, credit history, amount financed and sometimes even age of unit. We are closing loans all the way from mid 5%'s all the way up to 17.95% based on buyers strength.
    One other thing that comes into play is a limited number of refinance opportunities. We look for them all the time and they do run hot and cold. Seems like when business is strong, like now, the options are more limited.
    Let me know if we can help.
    Thank you,
    Ken