Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    However, Rude196 is totally fascinated. Fixated. Obsessed, even. So, there's that.
    I believe you embellished my interest a bit. I’m interested in tournament bass fishing though. That is why I click on,read and respond to these threads.

Care to explain why you and a couple others are fascinated,fixated,or obsessed with what other members enjoy talking about? In other words if not interested in subject, why respond with some off the wall reply? I understand you are not interested in topic. Why be a flamer though

2. Banned
    Hell I didn’t even know he won a big tournament. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    I believe you embellished my interest a bit. I’m interested in tournament bass fishing though. That is why I click on,read and respond to these threads.

Care to explain why you and a couple others are fascinated,fixated,or obsessed with what other members enjoy talking about? In other words if not interested in subject, why respond with some off the wall reply? I understand you are not interested in topic. Why be a flamer though
    What?.....you mean no one is holding a gun to these guys heads making them read and comment on posts that do not interest them...

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    Hell I didn’t even know he won a big tournament. Lol
    I think he forgot also... Dan

Filmed in secret? Wheeler often wears a Go Pro camera on his chest or on the bill of his cap during BPT events. I doubt that BPT honchos would allow any competitor to “secretly film” their event and post it on YouTube.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I believe you embellished my interest a bit.
    Ya think?

Care to explain why you and a couple others are fascinated,fixated,or obsessed with what other members enjoy talking about? In other words if not interested in subject, why respond with some off the wall reply? I understand you are not interested in topic. Why be a flamer though:confused2
    Sure, I can explain, though I am far from obsessed with this particular topic. I wish you could enjoy the broader perspective on fishing that I have.

I find fishing cultures interesting. Musky fishing culture. Great Lakes fishing culture. Fly fishing culture, and so on. Yes, even bass fishing. I also find all the local sub-cultures within these cultures interesting, and there's thousands of 'em all across this great land.

From where I, and most other fishermen in this country, are standing, there is no difference between what you seem to hate, and what you seem to love. I simply point that out. Perhaps you could have a better sense of humor about the whole thing?

Can you explain why you seem to want so intensely, one tournament to fail, when it simply adds to the somewhat silly notion of bass fishing as a spectator sport?

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Filmed in secret? Wheeler often wears a Go Pro camera on his chest or on the bill of his cap during BPT events. I doubt that BPT honchos would allow any competitor to “secretly film” their event and post it on YouTube.
    Maybe he's the Patriots of the MLFLW/ BpsT???... Dan

8. Banned
    What is there to learn from these guys that catch 1lbs. bass all day. Everybody on this board should be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbasshunting1955 View Post
    What is there to learn from these guys that catch 1lbs. bass all day. Everybody on this board should be able to do that.
    How to win an "every bass counts" tournament, and a big paycheck?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Seems the crowd at last years Classic enjoyed the trophy presentation and the drive around. Not a dry eye in the house... For me, it's another chance to have another beer... Dan
    correct... wasn’t that Ott DeFoe??? Didn’t he leave and go to the BPT???
    8B4D19E9-FF0D-4AB0-82FD-28AF9366D57B.jpeg
    ...oh wait... it was him and 4 of his friends ...naD
    Last edited by buddhadh; 12-12-2019 at 07:28 PM.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhadh View Post
    correct... wasn’t that Ott DeFoe??? Didn’t he leave and go to the BPT???
    He sure did... But, there sill wasn't a dry eye in the house... That's what we're talking about right???... You know the whooping and hollering, the roar of the crowd when the hand you the big trophy you just earned... Or was it the big trophy they gave you in the parking lot that you had to hide in your closet for a few months???... Big Bass, Big Stage, Big Dreams... Dan

12. Member
    He sure did... But, there sill wasn't a dry eye in the house... That's what we're talking about right???... You know the whooping and hollering, the roar of the crowd when the hand you the big trophy you just earned... Or was it the big trophy they gave you in the parking lot that you had to hide in your closet for a few months???... Big Bass, Big Stage, Big Dreams... Dan
    i would say it proves that the most exhilarating part of any sport for an athlete is the game. I mean... I guess if the trophy presentation is your favorite part that’s cool. Do you watch the super bowl or just the aftermath!

13. Banned
    Some like the crowds and the drama. To each his own.

14. Member
    To each there own is right. It’s just funny that on one side it’s “MLF is in the dark, that’s dumb”, but the other is, “I love the classic, we get to watch guys find out AFTER the day if they win or not”.

15. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhadh View Post
    To each there own is right. It’s just funny that on one side it’s “MLF is in the dark, that’s dumb”, but the other is, “I love the classic, we get to watch guys find out AFTER the day if they win or not”.
    With Live coverage the Classic winner is known before the weigh in. The angler's were congratulating Ott in the parking lot before they went inside.

16. Member
    Post count +1
    I am the real Scubby McScruberson!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    With Live coverage the Classic winner is known before the weigh in. The angler's were congratulating Ott in the parking lot before they went inside.
    gotcha... so the classic weigh in is just for show?

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    How to win an "every bass counts" tournament, and a big paycheck?
    Try to keep up, no one else fishes these types of events cause they suck, therefore nothing to learn.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Try to keep up, no one else fishes these types of events cause they suck, therefore nothing to learn.
    ok boomer

What the hell was everyone crying about.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast