Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    I cannot see where you called anyone a fanboy, only smbass. My mistake. It was your general sentiment I was referring to.

I didn’t see where anyone called you a name, either; only where Dubee mentioned a “dumbass comment” by you. I don’t see that as the same as calling you a name.

That said, I think him bringing a pissing match you two were having on another forum over to this one is a little gauche.
    To be fair i have insulted his intelligence a few times. But he tees it up and makes it easy. The only reason i keep doing it is it strikes a never with him. Then i get a laugh at how he always tries to insult me. And i like to laugh.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubee View Post
    To be fair i have insulted his intelligence a few times. But he tees it up and makes it easy. The only reason i keep doing it is it strikes a never with him. Then i get a laugh at how he always tries to insult me. And i like to laugh.

yep, you laugh while everyone laughs about you getting butthurt when people talk down the mlf. Why do you think I “tee” it up, it’s just for you. I know you can’t resist it, every single time...I assure you, you aren’t that smart, you have 3 words in your vocabulary: dumb, stupid & dumbass. Pretty impressive sir!

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    yep, you laugh while everyone laughs about you getting butthurt when people talk down the mlf. Why do you think I “tee” it up, it’s just for you. I know you can’t resist it, every single time...I assure you, you aren’t that smart, you have 3 words in your vocabulary: dumb, stupid & dumbass. Pretty impressive sir!
    I never said i am smart. Not all. And they stuff you try to use to insult me. Well it just makes me giggle. The fact that you think i could actually get butt hurt over someone bagging a tournament trail is funny. Or that i care who fishes it or leaves is funny. But when i click on threads about a subject. And see you making up stuff showing your lack of intelligence. I like to point it out knowing you will try to throw something back. And what you come back with. Always makes me laugh.

4. Banned
    Good, that’s what we all come here for.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubee View Post
    I never said i am smart. Not all.
    And no one has ever accused you of it. Now stop being butthurt constantly.

As far as musky? I think the 10,000 casts thing is taking its toll. Call it what you will

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post

As far as musky? I think the 10,000 casts thing is taking its toll. Call it what you will
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post

You're even butthurt that I have an opinion.

You should get outside our lane once in a while, you might like it.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    You should get outside our lane once in a while, you might like it.
    Just watched 80 household names completely disappear in the dishwashing tour. I’m just fine in my 3x5 format

9. Member
    Both of you go to yôur room with no supper !

10. Banned
    the last couple pages of this thread. Going to be a long winter

On a toally random note... while watching the first day of the Redcrest Championship show I noticed on the MLF logo shield graphic that is displayed at the return from commercial break and such that Redcrest was misspelled. They had it as Recrest.

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    Both of you go to yôur room with no supper !
    This is just friendly banter. I like Rude a lot.

Sometimes, someone’s gotta drag his ass into the light, though.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    They had it as Recrest.
    Damn... Dan

14. dartag1829
    On a toally random note... while watching the first day of the Redcrest Championship show I noticed on the MLF logo shield graphic that is displayed at the return from commercial break and such that Redcrest was misspelled. They had it as Recrest.
    That is kind of what i do on here. Mispel a word and drive some guys crazy. Bet some Marketing fuy is very happy you noticed that. Or maybe Randy Flowers designed that logo. :)

Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    That is kind of what i do on here. Mispel a word and drive some guys crazy. Bet some Marketing fuy is very happy you noticed that. Or maybe Randy Flowers designed that logo. :)
    Bananas cooked on an open flame with sheetrock and wrapping paper makes a great anniversay gift on Christmas.

16. Banned

Must be a BBC™ member...

Don't 'loose' any sleep over it <--- Personal pet peeve; so much so, my BBC™ nom de plume reflects that.. Right up there w/the superfluous use of 'Sr.' after the surname. What did this guy do to 'earn those initials'? Got someone pregnant and couldn't think of a name, great add some initials..

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    One of our own spotted it first and he's not even on the BBC Grammar Police Force or the Spelling Squad Swat Team.......However true to his Profession he may have put out some smoldering posts by tossing on a bucketful of Humor preventing a major boil over to the point this thread gets shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    One of our own spotted it first and he's not even on the BBC Grammar Police Force or the Spelling Squad Swat Team.......However true to his Profession he may have put out some smoldering posts by tossing on a bucketful of Humor preventing a major boil over to the point this thread gets shut down.
    Chickens run fast in flip flops through vinyl carwashes.

19. Member
    Chickens run fast in flip flops through vinyl carwashes.

20. dartag1829
    Could the moderator please lock this one.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast