Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Call it a gut feeling but I beat this ones getting closed before long.

2. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Call it a gut feeling but I beat this ones getting closed before long.
    I started it and I am with ya. To much Silliness. Bored people I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Where in this thread or others do you see me saying anything that looks upsetting to me? Where did I call anyone a “fanboy”? I think you might be confused Mr. Musky. I said, I am sick of dubee constantly calling people names and crying about people needing to get banned because they don’t agree with him. Apparently Dubee can’t argue without name calling, it’s ridiculous. The guy won’t even listen to the anglers on the various podcast and then wants to argue that they didn’t say something.

And I do get it quite fine, everyone is leaving FLW because they don’t like where the league is going.
    I cannot see where you called anyone a fanboy, only smbass. My mistake. It was your general sentiment I was referring to.

I didn’t see where anyone called you a name, either; only where Dubee mentioned a “dumbass comment” by you. I don’t see that as the same as calling you a name.

That said, I think him bringing a pissing match you two were having on another forum over to this one is a little gauche.

4. Banned
    Good lord some of you need a life.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    I was going to go with single, fat, and lonely. It’s the same 10-15 on every thread regarding the MLF/BPT.

6. Banned
    It's the Lounge, where silly topics are to be posted... There are threads about skateboards, Christmas lights, cold muddy water, the snap on man, GIF wars, don't eat buffalo dip and chili, what could possibly go wrong, Let's Open the Bar, game changer... This is where we post the silly stuff, if you want serious go to the General Bass Boat Topic, Military Veterans, Bass Boat Forums, or about 50 other forums you can go for a serious discussion... I hope Al trust us enough to leave it die of it own accord... Dan

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    It's the Lounge, where silly topics are to be posted... There are threads about skateboards, Christmas lights, cold muddy water, the snap on man, GIF wars, don't eat buffalo dip and chili, what could possibly go wrong, Let's Open the Bar, game changer... This is where we post the silly stuff, if you want serious go to the General Bass Boat Topic, Military Veterans, Bass Boat Forums, or about 50 other forums you can go for a serious discussion... I hope Al trust us enough to leave it die of it own accord... Dan
    That dude on the skateboard is nuts. Lol

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post
    I was going to go with single, fat, and lonely. It’s the same 10-15 on every thread regarding the MLF/BPT.
    Post a picture... We'll decide if you fit that profile... Dan

Well said, Dan.

10. Member
    And before anyone mentions BASS and Jimmy and Larry, apparently they don't want to fish BASS Elites, they have the Legacy Card they could use but choose not to... You'd have to ask they why... Dan
    That's a good point Dan. If I had to take a guess, I'd say they get free entry thru FLW but not BASS..

11. Member
    So after all the nonsense in the thread do you now understand why there was no fanfare for Jacob Wheeler wining the MLF world championship?

In case you don’t, let me try to get things back on track once more. The championship that Wheeler won was not BPT but instead was MLF and predated BPT by a year or so. All MLF events and there locations were secret, so fans weren’t told where or when it would happen. So, kinda hard to have fans at an event that wasn’t communicated ahead of time.

Now, BPT and their Red Crest event... that is another question for another 20 page thread full of unrelated posts to devolve into.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post

Now, BPT and their Red Crest event... that is another question for another 20 page thread about unrelated posts to devolve into.
    Which as already been beaten to death then shocked back to life then beaten back to death.. over and over and over.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    So after all the nonsense in the thread do you now understand why there was no fanfare for Jacob Wheeler wining the MLF world championship?
    I bet later that night when he closed his eyes and put his head on the pillow he heard the pops, saw the flashes from the fireworks, felt the confetti glance off his skin... Oh the goosebumps... And when woke up the next morning and looked in his closet I bet he pinched himself just to make sure it was real...

Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Which as already been beaten to death then shocked back to life then beaten back to death.. over and over and over.
    Yeah ain't the BBC great!!!... Thanks Al!!!... Dan

14. Member
    My travel partner was jimmys marshall in a flw tour event and he said he would not fish BASS because his wife could not practice with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMart1 View Post
    That's a good point Dan. If I had to take a guess, I'd say they get free entry thru FLW but not BASS..

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers1 View Post
    My travel partner was jimmys marshall in a flw tour event and he said he would not fish BASS because his wife could not practice with him.
    Good a reason as any... Now, who has the scoop on Larry???... Dan

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers1 View Post
    That's also what he said in his announcement
    video.

17. Banned
    I think we all know that we are posting stuff just to . I’m on this forum because I like bass boats & fishing, I don’t care about football, baseball, soccer, vacuum cleaners and etc...there’s not alot of fishing related topics to discuss right now, other than this. Pretty sad that we had to go all the way back to a show that was filmed 1.5 years ago.

Poor Jimmy Houston, the man can’t fish the FLW anymore because of their new rules..

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 597fitter View Post
    Good lord some of you need a life.
    Noooooo kidding...

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I think we all know that we are posting stuff just to . I’m on this forum because I like bass boats & fishing, I don’t care about football, baseball, soccer, vacuum cleaners and etc...there’s not alot of fishing related topics to discuss right now, other than this. Pretty sad that we had to go all the way back to a show that was filmed 1.5 years ago.

Poor Jimmy Houston, the man can’t fish the FLW anymore because of their new rules..

Some of the gets old when it shows
    Up in every discussion and runs an otherwise
    good one off the rails.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hulapopr View Post
    Some of the gets old when it shows
    Up in every discussion and runs an otherwise
    good one off the rails.

True, but the OP this entire thread. He knew the championship was filmed almost 2 years ago and he knew there’d be plenty of bait takers. What’s funny is the guys who complain about these threads, but yet, they open everyone and read them.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast