Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Popieneil View Post
    I found a whole set of golf clubs while fishing used them for years grandkids still do
    I threw a 4 iron into a lake once, but not the whole bag.

Snagged a 4 foot dead gator minus a back leg and side.
    Tracker Panfish 16

2. Member
    Not me but my first cousin found a dead Human! He went home as soon as the Sherrif allowed him to! Girl was shot and had been reported missing. They figured that one out. Body was decomposing.

3. Member
    I caught a 4 foot alligator with a Rapala in a private subdivision pond in Naples, Florida. He wasn't hooked just bit down on the lure and wouldn't let go of it.

4. Member
    Had some guys hunting hogs in marsh near where I was fishing,one of their dogs had had enough, she swam out and climbed in the Skeeter.

Quote Originally Posted by tritond View Post
    I caught a pair of Co$ta Sunglasses on Lake Guntersville last year on a rattle trap.
    Were they still in good condition? If so that's like catching one of those tagged bass for cash

6. Member
    A nice half sunken kayak

7. Member
    Caught a lantern one night while fishing. That is not any big deal but the one I caught was still lit.

8. Member
    Back in the 80s on Neely Henry (where I live) they dropped the water and extra 8 feet to build a bridge on new highway 759 in Gadsden, AL. I walked the whole old river bank for about 3 miles. I found all sorts of cool stuff. Probably the strangest was an old OMC outdrive from the 60s. It was the electric shift type. The wires broke when the outdrive came off. There was nothing around for it to hit at that depth other than a submerged tree maybe.
    1997 STRATOS 285 PE EVINRUDE INTRUDER 175

9. Member
    I caught a pair of granny panties close to boat ramp . A lawn chair that gave up a good fight for few seconds ..

Found my own life jacket that blew out one night a week prior

11. Member
    Was fishing a winter jackpot one day and saw a plastic Academy sack half floating. I didn't think much about it until a buddy came around the corner. He hollered and asked me if it blew out of my boat and I told him no. He got all excited and trolled over to get it. I heard him say "it isn't empty!!!" as he was pulling it out of the water. Next thing I know he is yacking off the side. Someone had apparently felt nature's call and did their business in the bag and tossed it over.

12. Member
    I attached the engagement ring to the end of my musky leader and while g/f was facing opposite direction asked her to turn around and get something off of my hook...I ended up catching a wife!

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

13. Member
    Prefishing for a tournament at Lake Ray Roberts in north Texas in early April - pulled into a cove and there are two people dressed in furry dog costumes splashing each other in knee deep water. Water temp is about 55 and air temp about 50. They then stripped out of the costumes to reveal two very tall lesbians. They stood in the water for 15 minutes or so splashing each other and picking up wet stuffing from the furry costumes. I have pics but can’t ever figure out how to post them on here. Had a guy with me as a witness. Still the most bizarre thing I’ve seen in person.

14. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blakesfav View Post
    I have pics but can’t ever figure out how to post them on here. Had a guy with me as a witness. Still the most bizarre thing I’ve seen in person.

Create an account on https://postimages.org/

Upload pictures...click share then select the url for message boards and forums.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    I caught a 7lb bass that had broken someone else off, My lure was tangled in their line. Hand lined the last 15 ft of their line.
    I hooked a carp about 15 lbs like that when I was a kid. Had some heavy terminal tackle swivel rig someone busted off that was stuck to it's mouth and I snagged that. Took about 10 minutes to land the carp fishing from shore at a boat channel. Had an old rusty bail daiwa spinning reel on a wimpy rod and 6 lb line.

16. Member
    Was fishing a secondary point on Ky lake years ago with a crankbait and snagged a 3'x3' cube wire fish basket with two 4lb+ bass in it. Wonder to this day whether that was a tourney "seeding"......

Quote Originally Posted by doc201pro View Post
    Was fishing a secondary point on Ky lake years ago with a crankbait and snagged a 3'x3' cube wire fish basket with two 4lb+ bass in it. Wonder to this day whether that was a tourney "seeding"......
    No wonder IMO, should've put it back and told somebody to catch them in the act

18. Member
    I lost a cashion rod and a lews speed spool with it. Went back 5 times with no luck.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Create an account on https://postimages.org/

Upload pictures...click share then select the url for message boards and forums.
    Thanks!

20. Member
    On Norman, right after they lowered water levelb this year, about 8 foot of water, 30 yards off shore, saw what appeared to be a HK UMP45. Was definitely full size, not sure if it was real or an airsoft. Didnt want to jump in to find out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast