What are guys seeing? Been Junk fishing for me

No pattern, total randomness. Every one I caught this weekend was on a different bait. Any Florida/Orlando guys seeing anything useful. Sorry, my only tip is to keep a rod with everything tied on up front and throw it where you think fish won't be!

2. Member
    Lol. Same for me on the Harris Chain. Been getting them flippin craws, flippin worms, casting worms, swimjigs, skinny dippers, crankbaits, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits and traps. Very scattered on every cover imaginable.
    Brad Krone

3. Member
    Early 18 was having a blast. Spent year plus deployed retiring. To be honest, only been out about 15 times in a few months but it has been awful. To be clear how awful... I stopped on the way home with my Ranger and bank fished a pond with my boat hooked to my truck. LOL

4. Member
    The fish are on a huge transition right now with the cold fronts coming through. They are moving from their summertime spots to move towards the spawning flats. You will find fish everywhere as they all dont come shallow at the same time.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill