Thread: Soooooo Goooood

Soooooo Goooood

Had my 1880 out after probably almost two months due to cancer's little bumps. (surgery, doc visits, driving not recommended etc) Son drove the truck and took the neighbor too. OMG.....was awesome....amazing and just plain wonderful to be in my own boat that isn't even broke in yet. Have been with others
    but has been tough due to fatigue and vision but beats sitting in a chair. Was glad it's winter and the whites were hungry....caught a few LMB's but am more interested in just getting the feel back with numbers. Told neighbor we should probably get thirsty or forty before we left...he smiled and said ok.....sure. We did and he smiled at end of day....I felt good that a plan came together.
    Tight Lines

Great to hear!

Baby steps will get you there.

Just finished reading your other thread in the Clubhouse. Your positive attitude is very inspiring. Happy to hear you're back on the water in that new boat and wishing you many more trips!
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

4. Member
    Thanks.....so tuff relying on others....but ones gotta do what ones gotta do....
    According to Doc I'm a short timer so there are fish to educate.
    :)

Awesome. e
    Enjoy those days of fishing and being with friends!
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

6. Member
    Got out yesterday on the water and fishing was tuff....but it was still a beautiful day. Beautiful. A friend took me in my Vexus and dannnnnng....was healing..just healing. Son and I go today so I will be exhausted come tomorrow.....but....that's ok. Praise God for family and friends......

7. Member
    congratulations on getting back on the water.

8. Member
    Was tuff yesterday too on the Hill...."Bless her Heart"!!!!! Did get some bass smell on the ol hands but tuff again. Got a few...but she was stingy for us.