AVX 2080 bow rise

A local dealer has a demo AVX 2080 for sale. It has a hydraulic Atlas jack plate, 8ft power poles, 200 pro XS and and the standard 3 batterys. For those who have a similar set up, do you notice a significant bow rise with the weight of that equipment on that model?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Are you saying bow rise will driving or bow rise while fishing?

I have the same set up expect I have a manual plate instead of hydraulic (wish I would have got hyd.)

I have ZERO issues with bow height while fishing, but know it will bow around a little more in the wind, but believe this to be common with any aluminum boat and lots of glass boats that sit high in the nose. As far as driving, I think it has great lift and rides great. IM me if you have any other questions I can try to help answer for you. I have only had mine out 5-6 trips, but spent 3 full days in it this last weekend and love it more everytime I'm in it.

3. Member
    Thanks for that information. I was referring to the rise of the bow while fishing. When they first introduced the 2080 there was a promotional video from Vexus. I remember thinking that front deck appeared to have an incline that appeared to be greater than most. When I saw the equipment on the back of this one it made me wonder if that incline increased or became noticeable while inside the boat.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    While sitting in the water it definitely has a nose up look and feel. However when fishing I have not noticed any issues with it! Then if you fish with a buddy and your both up front its even BETTER!

5. Member
    Have an AVX 2080 with two talons and no issues with bow being too high even in the slightest.