Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Get yourself a Connect Scale 2. Amazing technology. They is an app that correlates with the scale via bluetooth. As soon as weight locks on scale it transfers to app. So you know exactly which fish to cull. You can also store data of each catch as far as bait, wind speed, water temp, etc. And also a photo of fish if desired.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

2. Member

EASY CULLING APP

http://www.easyculling.com/ ( Tournament Life Changing !! )

Quote Originally Posted by 1Holeshot View Post
    I just bought the Ardent Smart Culling System and would appreciate some advice on how you guys/gals use the color of the floats. With 6 colors I am trying to come up with a way to tell at a glance which fish should be culled without checking the weight displayed.

I know writing down the weight of the fish by color float is one way but do you have a better system?

P.S. I know I am being optimistic as I do not always have a five fish limit but on the days I do it would be good to know quickly which gets the get out of jail free card.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    I use the Accu Cull Culling system color coded to their color tags. I attached it to the boat next to the left seat. I weigh the fish, attach a color coded tag and dial the weight in and I know exacatly what every tagged fish weighs. Very simple, and takes the guessing game out.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Accu...-ACCUCULL.html
    I use this one too, works great. Make sure you zero out everything before the day starts. I leave mine on the driver seat throughout the day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12