Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

holster for sig P365

Picked up this pistol from Academy today. Now for some searching for a quality holster. Those of you that carry this pistol, what holsters have you found to be comfortable for an all day carry? IWB or OWB. Thanks for what you have experienced.
    Mike

2. Member
    Let's start with what your budget is for this holster.

3. Member
    I don't mind paying a little extra for a quality holster. $100.00 plus, give or take.

4. Member
    I can vouch for Tier 1 concealed and NSR. Both very high quality and if anything breaks, they're a small enough company to be able to talk to someone directly and get your issue straightened out. I really like the Tier 1 holsters. They have this wing that pushes on the inside of your pants/belt to keep the gun closer to your body.
    https://www.tier1concealed.com/colle...roducts/xiphos
    https://www.tier1concealed.com/colle...ew-axis-custom
    https://www.tier1concealed.com/colle...s/products/t1m

5. Member
    Plenty of kydex and leather holster makers out there that build a better product than what the stores carry. I put a laser grip on mine so that cut the number that make them down drastically. Honestly I do not know how comfortable it is to carry because I usually use a bigger gun or just put the j frame in the pocket.

This gun is to me is just too small in the grip front to back. Sometimes I wish I had not bought it but it is small and light.

6. Member
    Vedder pocket locker w/ curve & thumb break for pocket carry which is 85% of the time. Vedder light tuck for IWB carry. The 365 is my EDC.
    5 Short of a limit

7. Member
    DeSantis mini scabbard. (Leather).

8. Member
    Thanks for all the replies. i looked at all your recommendations plus several other brands. I decided on the crossbreed for the IWB holster and the desantis mini scabbard for OWB when I'm on the farm plinking.
    Transom: have you tried adding talon strips on the front and back of the grip? Or a hogue grip for your P365? I too have large hands and will add some type of material to the grip. I have talon grips on my Rugar LCP and Rugar SR9C. Made a difference in a firmer grip for both weapons.

9. Member
    Tagua is another leather OWB. I have a few of them. Love the way it holds the firearm high on the belt. The opening is stiff not flimsy like some leather holsters. Speaking of belts, look at the Beltman.com..Good belts. Had to get another one, the last one seamed to have shrank a little for some reason.
    Last edited by brushsjigs; 12-20-2019 at 11:25 AM.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    Tagua is another leather OWB. I have a few of them. Love the way it sits high on the belt. The opening is stiff not flimsy like some leather holsters. Speaking of belts, look at the Beltman.com..Good belts. Had to get another one, the last one seamed to have shrank a little for some reason.
    Being from South Bend I always thought it was the climate that caused those belts to shrink. Now that i have lived in TN for 30 years I see the climate here does the same thing.

11. Member
    Sticky holster
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeSF View Post
    Being from South Bend I always thought it was the climate that caused those belts to shrink. Now that i have lived in TN for 30 years I see the climate here does the same thing.
    Amazing how that happens, still trying to figure it out. lol. Damn smart butt wife asked me if I should start looking for pants with spadix in the waist, I just looked at her.
    Stay where your at, your not missing a darn thing up here.
    Last edited by brushsjigs; 12-18-2019 at 11:43 AM.

13. Member
    I have a Tulster IWB for my P365 and like it a lot.

Very happy with this one from N82 Tactical
    https://n82tactical.com/product/revenant-sig-p365-2/

15. Member
    Im currently using the Alien Gear Shapeshift setup for my 43. No complaints as of yet, and very versatile. You essentially have 4 holsters in one. You can buy additional shells for other guns and just add them to the backers instead of buying multiple holsters for multiple guns. Check it out, you may really like it.
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

16. Member
    If your looking for a quality leather holster check out Wright Leather Works in Fremont, Ohio. I’ve had one of their OWB holsters for 4 years and it still looks and holds the gun like when it was new.

I carry a Sig 938 in their Predator Pancake holster at the 5 o’clock position.
    Last edited by Cover Dog; 01-22-2020 at 07:03 AM.
    2018 AlumaCraft Competitor 185cs, 2018 Yamaha F150XB w/2019 Yamaha T9.9 kicker w/Trollsmarter
    Heritage Custom Trailer w/Torsion axle / Vault Hubs & 4 step Trick Step
    Terrova 80# 24v I-Pilot, GARMIN 126sv
    Towed by: 2018 Chevy Colorado V6 Crew Cab 4x4 Long bed or 2016 Winnebago 38Q

Im looking at this gun vs the new Springfield Hellcat. How do you like the Sig?
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

18. Member
    I've fired 200-300 rounds so far. The front sight is good during low light shooting but in the sunshine it's a bit harder to see for a good sight picture. Maybe with more practice I'll have the correct sight picture with out much adjustment before firing. I do practice bringing the gun up to shoot at home with my eyes closed, weapon unloaded of course. IT's a drill I have done for years when learning to shoot a new weapon. The mags are expensive. The 15 round mag in about $48.00. I've never seen nor shot the Springfield Hellcat. Maybe someone else can chime in. Good luck on your decision. I have no regrets in buying the P365. One other thing. The pistol comes with 2, 6 round magazines. One mag has an extension which gives your pinky a place to rest but the other mag does not. There are after market extensions for purchase but I haven't purchased one yet.
    Last edited by mikeSF; 01-20-2020 at 07:56 PM.

19. Member
    Here are reviews of both pistols by Hickok 45.

A comparison between the 2 pistols

Thanks for your feedback. My buddy has the P365 so I can go shoot his. I appreciate the help. I've watched some warrior poet society reviews. I'll check out these videos too.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast