Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Check out the following brands:

Crossbreed
    StealthGearUSA
    Black Arch

And for the love of God, DO NOT buy an Alien Gear.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishballer06 View Post
    Check out the following brands:

Crossbreed
    StealthGearUSA
    Black Arch

And for the love of God, DO NOT buy an Alien Gear.
    What is your aversion to Alien Gear? I have had good luck out of mine so far.
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

3. Member
    Correction, the sig p365 comes with 2 - 10 round magazines, not 6 rounds. It just dawned on my I gave the wrong info at first.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clayrhye View Post
    What is your aversion to Alien Gear? I have had good luck out of mine so far.

I've bought 3 and I have returned all 3 of them. My buddy also bought one for his Shield 40 and he's had a terrible time with it as well, and he would return it if he could but their return policy is only 30 days.

First off, you get what you pay for. There's a reason they are so cheap, because they are cheaply made. They're about the least breathable holster I've ever seen. The fit on them is also very poor. The first two holsters I bought from them were IWB for a PX4 Storm and a Shield. The fit on both were loose, despite tightening them down. The one the screws would back out slowly overtime. Again, no bueno. The third and final time I tried them I bought an OWB for my P320 thinking it would work fine for a range gun and for doing drills. The mold on it was totally off. The first time I slid my 320 into it, I could tell it was molded wrong and that something wasn't right. Once I slid the firearm out, my shiny new 320 had a giant scratch running down the entire slide on the top passenger side corner.

So yes, I've given them a try. Not just once, not just twice, but three times. All 3 times have been terrible. And to add, I have friends who are unhappy with the one's they've bought as well.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishballer06 View Post
    I've bought 3 and I have returned all 3 of them. My buddy also bought one for his Shield 40 and he's had a terrible time with it as well, and he would return it if he could but their return policy is only 30 days.

First off, you get what you pay for. There's a reason they are so cheap, because they are cheaply made. They're about the least breathable holster I've ever seen. The fit on them is also very poor. The first two holsters I bought from them were IWB for a PX4 Storm and a Shield. The fit on both were loose, despite tightening them down. The one the screws would back out slowly overtime. Again, no bueno. The third and final time I tried them I bought an OWB for my P320 thinking it would work fine for a range gun and for doing drills. The mold on it was totally off. The first time I slid my 320 into it, I could tell it was molded wrong and that something wasn't right. Once I slid the firearm out, my shiny new 320 had a giant scratch running down the entire slide on the top passenger side corner.

So yes, I've given them a try. Not just once, not just twice, but three times. All 3 times have been terrible. And to add, I have friends who are unhappy with the one's they've bought as well.
    Thats great info to have. I use the shapeshift on my Glock 43 at the moment, and it has been good so far. I will avoid them in the future most likely after reading this. I may head toward Crossbreed..
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    Sticky holster
    x2

7. Member
    N82 Tactical and Remora are good holsters. I've tried several different brands of holster, and the one that is by far the most comfortable for IWB is N82.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12