Livescope and humminbird

I have a gen 1 helix 9 on my bow and I just bought a 93sv and a livescope: does anyone have any mounting suggestions for the black box on a 18’6” Triton? Also can I run the two units without interference? Thanks Pat

2. Member
    I have a gen 1 helix 9 on my bow and I just bought a 93sv and a livescope: does anyone have any mounting suggestions for the black box on a 18’6” Triton? Also can I run the two units without interference? Thanks Pat
    I have used a HB998 on SI at (455khz) and the Livescope(415khz?) at the same time without a problem.

As long as the frequency of the transducerse are not the same, the interference should be little to none.

FYI there is a transducer extension available if that helps in your install loacation decision.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/64...n/010-12855-00

3. Member
    No help on mounting but I'm running an onix with 360 on the front with lil to no interference.. once in a while I'll get lines going through the garmin screen fro the 360 but not very often ..

4. Member
    I dont have a Triton but I mounted mine in the front starboard storage area. The cable for the livescope transducer isnt very long and it wouldnt reach to install under drivers console.
    2002 BassCat Cougar

5. Member
    I've got a TR-186 and have the box mounted on a piece of 3/4" plywood laying in the front of the port side locker.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

6. Member
    When I installed mine pretty sure it is the network cable that is short.
    I bought a 6ft extension cable and the splice connector so I could mount it under my console.