Anyone have experience with Premier Protection Plans?

Picking up my boat today from basspro and I, like I'm sure most of you had, have the option to purchase an extended protection plan from White River Financials. Have any of your purchased either the Premier Pro or Premier Pro Plus plan and do you recommend it?

I'm debating between the Pro Plus plan or Mercury Platinum coverage.

The premier pro plus appears to cover most of the boat, trailer, and engine at a similar cost to the merc platinum plan and the coverage on the engine appears to be comparable, but I could be wrong on that.

http://bassprocorp.com/BPS/Userfiles...us%20Plans.pdf

Thanks!

I have never purchased it, Most Big items have warranty. And I am willing to fix small things on my own. Not sure how long the platinum coverage is good for.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    I did, I bought my new Z19 about a week and half ago. I got Pro Plus 7 year warranty.

I have always gotten the Premier Pro, it doesn't seem like very much money to add it into the financing... It has come into play for me for a few items, like replacing bunk board carpet on the trailer, it even covers electronics on the boat I believe??? Talons, power poles, charger, etc. The biggest reason I get it is so the 2nd owner can have it. It is nice buying a used boat that has several years of warranty on everything....
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

5. Member
    I have the 7 year premium plan on the boat, motor, trailer......have used it a couple times. I like the idea of driving it to the dealer and having them fix it without hassle. Haven't had any issues with getting anything covered so far.

Glad to hear some of you have used it without issue ! I think it makes more sense for me to get the premier pro plus plan over the mercury platinum. I could use the peace of mind of having the whole boat covered :). Appreciate everyone's feedback!

7. Member
    So how is the boat?

She looks great in my garage . I haven't been able to get out on the water yet and unfortunately I probably wont be able to take the boat out until after the new year due to the crappy weather we've been having. I'll post up some better pics with proper lighting later today.

9. Member
    You might need to check to see if it covers the motor. I bought both just to make sure I was covered.

10. Member
    Nice. I am from Pa and the weather is for sure crappy.

11. Member
    I have it also. BUY IT! I take my boat back all the time