Lake Champlain Trip

Have a trip scheduled to Lake Champlain May 23rd-30th. Due to family reasons other 2 going had to back out. Have a room with 2 beds available for anyone interested. Staying at Holiday Harbor Lodge in North Hero Vt. Room is waterfront with full kitchen, living room and electric for charging outside of room and on provided slips. Also has a small tackle shop located on premises. Lodging is $354.75 per person for the week. Give me a shout if interested for more details. Thx

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HokieV20 View Post
    Have a trip scheduled to Lake Champlain May 23rd-30th. Due to family reasons other 2 going had to back out. Have a room with 2 beds available for anyone interested. Staying at Holiday Harbor Lodge in North Hero Vt. Room is waterfront with full kitchen, living room and electric for charging outside of room and on provided slips. Also has a small tackle shop located on premises. Lodging is $354.75 per person for the week. Give me a shout if interested for more details. Thx

Damn... Sorry to hear that. We talked a couple months ago. I will bethere the same week. We are leaving very early sundat the 22nd. Give me a shout and I will look into that offer. PLease send address as well so that i can locate it. We were planning on staying at the Anchorage, but have not made reservations as of yet.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

3. Member
    Spots are still open

4. Member
    Bump.....need to get these filled

5. Member
    Great time of year up there! As it gets closer I'm sure someone will jump on this offer! Good Luck

I'll be up at Holiday Harbor a couple weeks before that. Love that area, somebody should jump on this! Champlain is great that time of year and Holiday Harbor is the place to be.
    2014 Ranger RT188
    Mercury Fourstroke

7. Member
    Need to get these 2 spots filled. Will pay $100 towards both lodging costs. Will be 254.75 afterwards for the week each.

8. Member
    I instant messaged you for info.
    2013 Phoenix 721 XP
    2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS Carbon 9 and HDS 9 gen 3
    Twin 10' Talons