03 520dvx twin Power Pole advice?

Plan to purchase a pair of “new-to-me” Power Poles. I already have a 6” OEM hydro jackplate and OEM boarding ladder installed? Plan to put the pumps in the setback but researching bracket selection and seeking advice/opinions from others with similar experience. Thanks...

2. Member
    In my 518vx, I have two pumps,a charger and my spare prop mounted in the center compartment,the space is the same as your520. If you will PM your number,I will text you a photo of my set up. You should be able to do the same.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    pkd- s-2-6 or Pkbd -s-2-6 if you wanna go braced with 8 foots, must go with the braced if your going 10 foots. Happy to help you with any Poer Pole related questions!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    pkd- s-2-6 or Pkbd -s-2-6 if you wanna go braced with 8 foots, must go with the braced if your going 10 foots. Happy to help you with any Poer Pole related questions!
    Thank you for your response and offer...

5. Member
    I have had the 10 ft Gen1 blades with the braced bracket for about 6 years now. I put the two pumps in the setback as I have 4 batteries and a jack-plate pump, power poles switch, battery chargers, and I am sure other things crammed in the normal areas. I also have the boarding ladder. It’s been a good setup but is a little annoying if you need to reprogram the Bluetooth, which does happen once in a while.

I cant say enough good things about the PowerPole support. They have been fantastic and have gone above and beyond on every occasion I have talked to them, both during and after the warranty period. These toys for the toy are pretty expensive ones and they need to be both reliable, durable, and repairable over the long haul. I use mine regularly and with some occasional maintenance they have stood the test of time.
    Last edited by MoBob; 12-11-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO