Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Congrats. No finer looking or better truck than a GMC. You'll love it.

2. Member
    Congrats on new truck and retirement. I am right behind you in retirement got 40 years in gas utility work.

Quote Originally Posted by noenvybu View Post
    Just pulled the trigger on the above listed truck Red Quartz,w/ 6.2 engine..
    LOADED IT UP, including retractable tonneau cover and tailgate speaker system...
    Wanted feedback, if anybody has the truck
    I had to put that in bold print for you, it was loaded up when you said you got a Denalli, those are SWEET!!!!! nice ride!!

Watch Your Six! I Have A Solution!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noenvybu View Post
    Yes..John Milio...we worked in Narcotics
    i bought his ranger, he bought new in 2000 and it still looked new,he listed it on here and i called him about it and we made a deal on it,i ask him about meeting me half way he said he would just bring it to me he has a sister in indy he wanted to see,a great guy he could tell some stories about his job,super nice guy good luck with new truck

5. Member
    You cant post about a new truck and not post pics...that's against bbc protocol

Motion for 7 day ban
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

6. Member
    Yep. We need pics. Oh, and congrats on the sweet new ride.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    Yes I bought one in June....traded my Chevy High Country. Pros and cons......a lot of high tech stuff that doesn’t always work correctly. It rides great but turning radius awful......like a 2500. Interior comfort terrific. Auto foot rails very noisy. Auto engine off at stop lights HORRIBLE and no way to permanently disengage. It will annoy the chit out of you. Overall.....just ok.
    Here's AFM solution for you https://rangetechnology.com/afm-disabler/

8. Banned
    Auto engine off at stop lights HORRIBLE and no way to permanently disengage.
    I just push the autostop off button each time I start it.

I went to look at a 19' Denali with the 6.2 a couple weeks ago and wound up buying a 20' SLT with the 6.2. The Denali was amazing but even at $15k off the sticker, was just too much $ and stuff for my taste. The SLT has 90% of the features of the Denali, including the 6.2 V8 which is a monster engine and still gets over 20mpg hwy. Mine has the X31/Elevation package with the Rancho Shocks and skid plates. Wound up getting the 2020 with a 6yr/100k warranty out the door for $9k less than the Denali after the $15k off the sticker.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sself1219 View Post
    I went to look at a 19' Denali with the 6.2 a couple weeks ago and wound up buying a 20' SLT with the 6.2. The Denali was amazing but even at $15k off the sticker, was just too much $ and stuff for my taste. The SLT has 90% of the features of the Denali, including the 6.2 V8 which is a monster engine and still gets over 20mpg hwy. Mine has the X31/Elevation package with the Rancho Shocks and skid plates. Wound up getting the 2020 with a 6yr/100k warranty out the door for $9k less than the Denali after the $15k off the sticker.

2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Jones View Post
    Here's AFM solution for you https://rangetechnology.com/afm-disabler/
    Doesn't work for newer than '18 according to the site.
    1997 Triton Tr-21
    1999 Johnson 225HO

12. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Yes I bought one in June....traded my Chevy High Country. Pros and cons......a lot of high tech stuff that doesn’t always work correctly. It rides great but turning radius awful......like a 2500. Interior comfort terrific. Auto foot rails very noisy. Auto engine off at stop lights HORRIBLE and no way to permanently disengage. It will annoy the chit out of you. Overall.....just ok.
    I was APPALLED the first time I drove our new company truck (19 Silverado 1500) at how rough the autostop is compared to my 19 Ram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12