Thread: Why

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    My monark 43 years old very thing works on the boat I still run my 850 Merc thunderbolt still runs strong I have 20 year old Minn kota trolling motor 45 lbs run just fine I have two humming bird graphs 400tx it's going into the shop for it's second carb overhaul in 45 years here soon the compression in all cylinder are in the 150's the motor never been rebuilt.

2. Member
    Because we know it gets to guys like you! Lmao
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    Because we know it gets to guys like you! Lmao
    doesnt get to me. I find it humorous in a way. People take it personal like they have a stake in their boat company

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    I’ve been a hardcore Triton guy for years and still am. Yesterday I was at my dealers and helped unload two new Caymus rigs and thought they were pretty nice boats. Also crawled around in a new Skeeter fxr and they are damn nice as well as the Ranger. Any of the above I’d be happy to be in, when it comes down to it there’s not a nickels difference between them. Some offer this and another company offers something else, no perfect boat made.
    Yeah. After owning several boats. I see features I like and features I don't like about all of them. Not one manufacturer has everything just like I would prefer it if I was buying my next boat today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredn View Post
    doesnt get to me. I find it humorous in a way. People take it personal like they have a stake in their boat company
    Homers...

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredn View Post
    Really can’t say that to much about any of the guys in our clubs. But..... we do have a couple that walk around like they got a 10# weenie because of their self perceived fishing skills.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

7. Member
    Sincerely hope that no one actually really gives a crap about this subject matter. I've never met a single person who has ever expressed an opinion that led me to believe that he/she thought his/her boat was better than mine. All of them are nothing special relatively-mass-produced sub-$100K fiberglass boats that generally share the same engine options. If anyone thinks theirs is better than someone else's, then he/she is more likely than not an ignorant jobber d-bag. Life's too short to suffer fools like that.

Mine is the best because it is the perfect boat for me, I love it and it is mine.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

9. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    I'm pretty sure my boat isn't the best but its great for me. I don't think all boats are equal though. Some really are, for lots of reasons, better than others.

10. Banned
    Because Bullet's are the absolute best, bee's knees of bass boats... That's an easy question to answer... Next???... Dan

I like my boat and I hope you like yours. If you don't, get something that suits you.

12. Member
    My boat is an Eagle Scout. My outboard is an Honor Student.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman469 View Post
    Im a firm believer that I have the best boat made because it is paid for and it runs!

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Homers...
    Is that like a boomer?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123