Getting That Itch..

Well, with a couple of animals in the freezer my hunting is about done except for wild hogs and coyotes. Getting that itch to hit the water but looks like it'll be February before I get to. Deer season till the first of Jan. then the rest of Jan is loaded up with pig hunters here at the ranch. Guess I'll be playing in the boat getting it ready the next couple of months.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

Just dropped mine off at Ulrich Friday for service. I doubt I'll see it before February, that's ok. I'm going to have my shoulder repaired since the boat is laid up.
    I got nothin

What is wrong with your boat Jim?
    Charger 210 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Hunt View Post
    What is wrong with your boat Jim?
    Hit a log and tore a bunch of chunks out of the skeg. Need a new one welded on. While it's there doing lower unit service, filters and thermostats. It's not getting up to temperature. Have to wait a long time for it to get up to 100. Never gets over 105. Mickey mouse stuff to the boat.
    I got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    Hit a log and tore a bunch of chunks out of the skeg. Need a new one welded on. While it's there doing lower unit service, filters and thermostats. It's not getting up to temperature. Have to wait a long time for it to get up to 100. Never gets over 105. Mickey mouse stuff to the boat.
    Sucks you messed up your skeg. At least you can have all the stuff fixed over winter.
    Charger 210 Elite

Their sending techs for training on the new Garmin and Lowrance units. Will be short handed until January. Hopefully sometime in February before I get her back.
    I got nothin