Russell Marine screen protector

I recently acquired one in a trade with them. I haven’t installed it yet. I have Graph Glass on my other Solix 10. Just wondering how they compare.

2. Member
    Sounds like you’ve got the opportunity to give us a good comparison.

3. Member
    Maybe but I was looking for information before I stuck it on my screen.

4. Member
    It is removable. Have heard good things. Is your Graph Glass anti glare or clear? If clear I doubt there is any difference. But let us know please. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

5. Member
    It looks like the Graph glass except mine is anti glare. It is on the bow set on an angle so I thought the anti glare would be best for there. This one would go on the console. It is flush mounted. Anti glare may not be as important there ( I hope).

6. Member
    I have both on the Bow. Graph Glass on a Garmin 1024 and RMP on a Helix 10 and the naked screen on a Helix 9. I like the Graphic Glass the best as I hate finger prints on the screen as the 1024 is a touch screen and I tend to forget the Helixs units are not and keep touching them. Both products seam to cut glare petty much.

7. Member
    I have never had graph glass but have RMP screen protectors on all three helix in my boat. Couple years in, zero issues. I did tag the bow unit with a jig and it lightly cracked the edge of the protector but my guess I would have been buying a new screen without.
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

8. Member
    Thanks a bunch guys. I think I will put it on tomorrow.

9. Dogfish_Jones
    I have the anti glare on all mine. It does....just okay. I still find it hard to see at times when the sun is shining in a direct line.

10. Member
    I have the rmp screen protectors. I like them and glad i got protection for my screens..

11. Member
    Jig Man , any comparison update?

12. Member
    I like the way it covers more of the screen than the graph glass. It is doing just fine.

13. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig_Man View Post
    I like the way it covers more of the screen than the graph glass. It is doing just fine.
    I'm not sure I understand your comment. I have the Anti Glare Graph Glass for my Solix 15 and there is no way something could cover more... The Graph Glass covers from top to bottom and all the way to the keys/knobs. Maybe it doesn't cover that much in some of the other models but it sure does on the Solix 15.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your comment. I have the Anti Glare Graph Glass for my Solix 15 and there is no way something could cover more... The Graph Glass covers from top to bottom and all the way to the keys/knobs. Maybe it doesn't cover that much in some of the other models but it sure does on the Solix 15.
    There is a cut out for the knobs. The glass extends beyond the knobs. Makes for a real easy screen clean.