Ghost and Gen 2 touch...

Installed my ghost today, connected my 12-HDS Gen2-touch to the built-in transducer with the cable adapter that came with the trolling motor and it's not working... no temp no depth nothing........

Any ideas???

2. Member
    I had the same thing happen with my Carbon initially, I had to end up making sure I had the right channel selected. Once I selected "this unit" and the second channel it worked fine.

Does your ghost make quite a bit of noise when you are turning the unit with the pedal? Mine sounds like R2D2 on the front of the boat. I get it is probably the motor in the head unit turning the bottom unit, but it is a bit annoying.

John

kinda does make the "zip zip" when I turn.... mine is pretty quite tho....

Structure on the ghost doesn't work with gen2... and I had the ghost transducer plugged in the black plug on the hds so didn't have 2d... guess I'll plug it into the blue port on the hds and give that a try...

5. Member
    The blue port is the one I used.

John

6. Banned
    You have to have the 7-9 X-Sonic adapter for our older gen2 T graphs. $29.99 at most retailers.

Carbon, Live & Ti2 don’t need the adapter.

Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    You have to have the 7-9 X-Sonic adapter for our older gen2 T graphs. $29.99 at most retailers.

Carbon, Live & Ti2 don’t need the adapter.

8. Banned
    Or...just make do with what you already have. I’m gonna keep running my gen2 T’s, but I want SI on my ghost, so it was time to poor boy engineer!