Columbus Zoo area

going to take the wife to see the lights next weekend and am looking for some place to eat we usually go to the cheese cake factory but want something different, could even be in the Marysville area

I am keenly familiar with the area...there are to many choices to list...so what type of food and/or atmoshpere are you looking for? You have the Dubin area on your way back....or if you go East, you have the Polaris area.
    You have every type in close proximity, from fast food to dropping a couple of benjamins on dinner.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

3. Member
    Iaconos is right next to zoo in shawnee hills...some of the best pizza and italian food in columbus area. Owner is brother of Tommy''s pizza owner that had a falling out. Great pizza, italian subs, wings etc... Nice bar too.
    2014 Bullet 21xrs
    2016 Merc Opti 300hp Serial #1E053115

4. Member
    Ate at old bag of nails and i really liked that place we also ate at smokey bones over by easton and it was not very good i would not go back

Quote Originally Posted by Nowater2shallow View Post
    Ate at old bag of nails and i really liked that place we also ate at smokey bones over by easton and it was not very good i would not go back
    Smoky bones used to be good and then downhill....I love Old Bag of Nails, good food and atmosphere.
    Did you like the light show? We go every year...kids, in laws, grandkids..usually about 30 of us and then the great debate of where to eat commences.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

6. Member
    it has been three year since we went to the Toledo zoo for the light and i would say they was better, i think next year we might try the Cincinnati zoo for the lights the only thing is i hear it is a bad area