Thread: Going Ghost

Going Ghost

I was stuck on the Ghost vs Force, but went with the Ghost since I couldn't find any definitive info on the Force having break away mount and I've been loyal to Lowrance for a while now. I noticed Amazon had the Ghost listed with a remote so called Lowrance to ask whether this would be included as standard or a separate charge. The gal I talked to did not know but the part number from Amazon matched so believed it would be included. Cabela's had a one day 10% sale on everything so I ordered one from them. Looking forward to the new motor and really hoping it comes with the remote!

2. Scraps
    Good deal. I'm liking what I read about the Ghost over Ultrex. Learned today that sheza not compatible with Gen 3 finders so need to upgrade. I think the noise of the Ulrex wood drive me nuts.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. Banned
    Have not seen any remotes available yet, so don’t get too excited. I will be ordering one when they are available.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Have not seen any remotes available yet, so don’t get too excited. I will be ordering one when they are available.
    That's interesting...they are no longer on Amazon with remotes. When I called Lowrance customer service the gal logged onto Amazon and it showed 5 left. She confirmed that they literally just released a small number and that some were available at the warehouse. It showed a picture of the remote and said in the description it was included. Guess we will all see, but assume that was a limited deal and the rest will be sold as an add on.

5. Banned
    That’s cool, wish they’d all had them included. Was it $100 more?

6. Member
    No, it was priced $2,999. It was a nice looking remote, nice and small. I should have done a screen capture.

7. Banned

They were throwing it in for free then, I wonder why thy don’t have them available for purchase now if they have them already made. Really weird, surely it won’t be too much longer.

For those curious, the remote is supposed to look like this.