Green or Nolin this Sunday?

Any info on water color and temp for Nolin or Green? Also, I know green is way up, are there any ramps I can still use?
    Thanks

2. Member
    Nolin came up about 12’ last week and now they are pulling it back down, it looks like truck stop coffee with a little creamer

3. Member
    Nice.... I kind of assumed Nolin would be muddy. Not sure if there are any ramps at Green that are useable.

4. Member
    You might or might not be able to put in at the top of the road at lone valley on green. Id rather stay home than be on that lake when its up 15’+, id imagine the cold water would only make it worse. Theyre saying the work on the spillway wont be done till maybe Christmas or later and theyre really not letting a drop out until then. Go to cumberland or dale where you have a shot at catching a fish
    They aint got hands, set the hook

5. Member
    Yeah, I thought about Cumberland or Dale, I think that's what I'll do.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    You might or might not be able to put in at the top of the road at lone valley on green. Id rather stay home than be on that lake when its up 15’+, id imagine the cold water would only make it worse. Theyre saying the work on the spillway wont be done till maybe Christmas or later and theyre really not letting a drop out until then. Go to cumberland or dale where you have a shot at catching a fish
    great advice...on a side note Friday afternoon I saw a crane pulling out of the road at the spillway. By it leaving this lead me to believe construction is getting near completion. Reports on GRL Facebook say "mid December" work will be complete. The lake is 22 ft higher that it is normally this time of year. 15 ft over summer pool and then there is the 7 ft for winter pool.