Question Reed question 225 optimax

Hey looking for a part no for carbon fiber reeds for my 2005 225 optimax kit

You'll need to post your serial number.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

3. BBC SPONSOR
    We make a great composite reed especially designed for optimax service,great quality,service,and price.Pm or call for all you need...reeds,necessary gaskets,injector and fuel system service,and advice,Chris

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Of course, We here at European Marine (and Integrity Injection) offer TDR Reeds, Rail/Injector Service, Gaskets, any part offered by Mercury for your engine, Mercury Master Technician support here on the forums for more than a decade, and Award-Winning, World-Class service at our Facility in Greenville, SC by a Master Technician with more than 44 years experience.

You can contact us through the number in my signature (below), by website, email, or see Rhonda's Post (pinned at the top of the Forum) for Parts Department contact info.

Excellent idea to consider changing out those reeds!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor