Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I like it but how well would it stay in place in rough water? Maybe have to make a bungy you could strap over the top of it
    A bungee would definitely secure it really well, but I haven’t had it bounce off the rails in rough water yet. If you’re constantly running really big water, I would strap it as a pre-caution. The great thing is the Phoenix is such a soft riding boat you hardly ever take a pounding.
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXp w/250 YamahaSHO

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steph281086 View Post
    JMV,
    what size Plano do you use in the center bottom? In my 19PHX, if I use a Plano deep 3700, it will stick out above the "sliding rails" for this mod. I'm guessing the 7,8 or 921 boats are wider and deeper...?
    Actually, if y'all can tell me what Plano size you use in the center bottom for this mod to work I'd appreciate it.

thanks,
    steph
    I have regular and deep 3700’s on the bottom. I took out the dividers that we’re originally in the bottom tray and that allowed me fit more boxes in the bottom. The sliding tray easily clears the boxes in my 721.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMV View Post
    I have regular and deep 3700’s on the bottom. I took out the dividers that we’re originally in the bottom tray and that allowed me fit more boxes in the bottom. The sliding tray easily clears the boxes in my 721.
    Thanks. I'll double check but I'm pretty sure the 3700 deep stick out too far for my rig.
    I just saw you're from west-sac. Cheers to another phoenix guy in the DD!
    2020 Phoenix 19PHX, Mercury 225 ProXS V8 fourstroke

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steph281086 View Post
    Thanks. I'll double check but I'm pretty sure the 3700 deep stick out too far for my rig.
    I just saw you're from west-sac. Cheers to another phoenix guy in the DD!
    No problem. Haha, see you out on the DD sometime!

5. Member
    Will this system work in a 2017 920 Pro? Or does it only work in the boats with a large single lid? Thanks

6. Member
    Thanks for posting this Andy. I'm going to see if Nashville Marine can get me two sliders on order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12