Question on Adding 2nd Graph to Console

I'm currently running a Helix 12 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N unit at the console. I currently have the SI ducer mounted under the jackplate, and the 2D sonar in the bilge with the Y cable to the graph. I'd like to add a second Helix 12 for mapping, or to have the ability to put left side imaging on the left graph, and right side imaging on the right graph.

What 12" Helix units are compatible to do this, and what cables would I need besides an ethernet cable plus 2 AS EC QDE cables, or is that the only one? If I put a Helix 12 Chirp GPS unit and ethernet together, the SI/DI views will only be allowable on the SI unit correct, I wouldn't be able to split screen onto both?

I already have a 5 port ethernet box nearby and ready.

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

Any G2N or G3N Helix unit. SI/DI/2D can be shared to any version. It's been that way since the first software update for the XX9 models. It's called Cross-Sharing. Just need at least one unit on the network that has the sonar technology so it can be shared.

Just need the AS EC QDE Ethernet adapter and an Ethernet cable to connect to the 5-port Ethernet Switch.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL