Using a Humminbird Solix and Garmin live scope at same time

If this question has been ask before i'm sorry to ask again . I purchase 2 Solix 12's . One on console other on bow . I thought about getting a 360 plus but found out that I had bought at the same time that they were changing the Solix to gen 2 and the 360 wouldn't work . But since then I've really gotten interested in the Garmin live scope . My questions are about using the two units on the bow at the same tome . Can anyone tell me about using them together . I'm really only interested in the live scope part so what would be my best way to get the screen i want ? What would be my options if any . I only want the screen that would show me the live action . I know i'm not saying all this right but if you can read between the lines i'd appreciate any thoughts and ideas on using them together . Even where would you mount another transducer and does Garmin have live scope as a feature on a unit that doesn't have Gps ect to hold my price down ? And just in case is there any other options as for other companies that offer something simular ? I'm all spent out on the 2 units i have but i really like what i'm seeing on the live scope video's . Thanks

2. Member
    Not sure about live scope but my panoptix ps31 & ps21 would cause “noise” on my 360 on display (helix 12)

I had both 360 & the panoptix transducer on the trolling motor so they were pretty close (note ps31 & ps21 we’re NOT mounted at the same time.