Banned

Console change......

What year did BCB change the consoles to the newer style? Also can a newer console by adapted into an older boat (2009)? Thanks guys.

2. Member
    What model boat?
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

2012 on the first

4. Banned
    Cougar FTD or Puma FTD. I’d like to buy a newer boat, I am throwing around the idea of buying something a little older for less money and rigging it out exactly how I want it. Honestly if I could have any boat it would be the Lynx. That has to be the best looking boat out there. I’d really like to come out to the factory and look at the different layouts. Maybe I can sneak that in before I head back overseas.

5. Member
    With the two stroke market the way it is you can get relatively newer boat for good deals with the optimax

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHeartVet187INF View Post
    Cougar FTD or Puma FTD. I’d like to buy a newer boat, I am throwing around the idea of buying something a little older for less money and rigging it out exactly how I want it. Honestly if I could have any boat it would be the Lynx. That has to be the best looking boat out there. I’d really like to come out to the factory and look at the different layouts. Maybe I can sneak that in before I head back overseas.
    That would be the best route to go. From start to finish, you can see the quality that goes in to each boat, and the different layouts.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

7. Member
    Following. I've got a 2000 PC, and the console layout is very limiting . I'd like to have more than one 9"+ monitor at the helm.
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    Mercury 200 EFI (0G374590)
    26P Trophy Plus / Garmin Force / Garmin EchoMAP / Dual Power Pole Pro Series II

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

not to high jack the thread but I have been wondering if it would e "easy" to get one of the new "cafe style" windshields on my 2013 Pantera 4 console?
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"