Trolling Motor Issues in the Sonar/GPS Forum

Just a question, is it appropriate that we have threads in the Sonar/GPS forum about trolling motors?
    Not bashing anyone, but isn't there a Trolling Motors Forum on BBC? Seems like the TM questions should go there, right?

Might make it easer for others looking for advice on TM's, and would save pollution of the Sonar/GPS forum from unrelated topics.

Thoughts?
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

2. Member
    I think discussions about the Ghost are appropriate for this forum. They are made by Lowrance and have both GPS and Sonar incorporated. Plus, Lowrance prostaff frequent here more and are able to see/answer questions about it.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ3 View Post
    Might make it easer for others looking for advice on TM's, and would save pollution of the Sonar/GPS forum from unrelated topics.

Thoughts?

My thoughts??? If there’s anyone on this entire forum that I want answering my Ghost trolling motor questions, it’s these guys! If you don’t like it, don’t read it. That’s my thoughts about it anyways.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I dont see an issue cause its a Lowrance product and if someone has a question about connecting TM to units, etc., you should find more information in here than the TM page.....now if its about repairing/fixing/installation (along those lines) i'd say it would be better on the TM page.......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    Here's an idea. Post to both to cover all the bases.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Here's an idea. Post to both to cover all the bases.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D