East Carolina Bass Anglers Neuse/Trent Poor Boy Tournament Dec 28, 2019

$30 entry fee, Big Fish included, fish solo or as a team, Schoolhouse ramp, Safelight until 2pm, 100% payout. If you are interested please let me know by a reply to this thread and then by PM. Please include your email in the PM so I can email you a Liability Release form and you can fill it out and bring it with you to check in on the morning of the tournament. Spots will fill up fast so don’t delay. Blast off will be determined by a draw at check in. Tight Lines!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

2. Member acoberhauser@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I’m interested if you have available spots.

3. Member
    Hi my friend, count me in once again.

4. Member
    Well I’m in too then. Got a score to settle with Antwan,watch your back my friend. I’m joking,don’t be skeered.

5. Member
    I'm in. I'm willing to donate my money to Antwan.

6. Member
    Please count me in.

The details for the event are as follows; Schoolhouse ramp, Sunrise for Dec 28, 2019 is 0718, Safelight is 0648, Blast Off will be near 0650. Please arrive no earlier than 0600 and no later than 0620. Weigh is scheduled for 1400. Entry fees are $30 per boat, $5 of which will go towards the Big Bass Award, this will be a 100% Payout tournament. We will payout three places and the Big Bass Award.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

***UPDATE*** We checked the water levels at the ramp earlier today, we are a "go" for tomorrow morning at the Schoolhouse ramp. This of you that contacted me in advance, I look forward to seeing you at the morning check-in!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

The team of Antwan Moore and Antwan Moore Jr won the event with a five fish limit that went 12.7. Congratulations to a fine day by this father and son team.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS