Thread: Motor Mate

Banned

Motor Mate

Hey guys what model motor mate you using for 2016 Yamaha F150LB? There web site only say up to 2014...

thx

2. Member
    I went with the DD26 motor toter got tired of the caps breaking on my motormate they always sent more without a problem but it gets a bit old.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

3. Member
    Give them a call. They will tell you. I bet the 2014 model on their site will fit. I have one on my 2012 F150 and like it a lot. Yes the caps can get buggered up if you don't have the motor perfectly strait when you lower it. But like the other poster said they will send replacements.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    Give them a call. They will tell you. I bet the 2014 model on their site will fit. I have one on my 2012 F150 and like it a lot. Yes the caps can get buggered up if you don't have the motor perfectly strait when you lower it. But like the other poster said they will send replacements.
    I make sure it’s straight everytime but they still break. Yamaha toter isn’t near as bad as the Mercury ones but I have had cap issues with both. They have great CS but it gets old and they always break when it’s not convenient.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO