Garmin Live scope and Hummingbird Solix Used together

If the question has been ask before i'm sorry to ask again . I purchase 2 Solix 12's . One on console other on bow . I thought about getting a 360 plus but found out that I had bought at the same time that they were changing the Solix to gen 2 and the 360 wouldn't work . But since then I've really gotten interested in the Garmin live scope . My questions are about using the two units on the bow at the same tome . Can anyone tell me about using them together . I'm really only interested in the live scope part so what would be my best way to get the screen i want ? What would be my options if any . I only want the screen that would show me the live action . I know i'm not saying all this right but if you can read between the lines i'd appreciate any thoughts and ideas on using them together . Even where would you mount another transducer and does Garmin have live scope as a feature on a unit that doesn't have Gps ect to hold my price down ? And just in case is there any other options as for other companies that offer something simular ? I'm all spent out on the 2 units i have but i really like what i'm seeing on the live scope video's . Thanks

2. Member
    It seems your pretty interested in the LiveScope but it would be much cheaper to just get the 360. I have the 360 (not mega) and love it! I haven't seen the mega 360 in action but from just the pictures I really don't think it's going to be that much better than the current 360. I'm pretty sure you can still use your two Solix units just as long as you don't use the same sonar frequency as the Live Scope what ever that is. As for more details on your questions you might want to copy this post and create a new post in the Garmin forum.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

Quote Originally Posted by bassiholic View Post
    If the question has been ask before i'm sorry to ask again . I purchase 2 Solix 12's . One on console other on bow . I thought about getting a 360 plus but found out that I had bought at the same time that they were changing the Solix to gen 2 and the 360 wouldn't work . But since then I've really gotten interested in the Garmin live scope . My questions are about using the two units on the bow at the same tome . Can anyone tell me about using them together . I'm really only interested in the live scope part so what would be my best way to get the screen i want ? What would be my options if any . I only want the screen that would show me the live action . I know i'm not saying all this right but if you can read between the lines i'd appreciate any thoughts and ideas on using them together . Even where would you mount another transducer and does Garmin have live scope as a feature on a unit that doesn't have Gps ect to hold my price down ? And just in case is there any other options as for other companies that offer something simular ? I'm all spent out on the 2 units i have but i really like what i'm seeing on the live scope video's . Thanks
    The G2 SOLIX has been out for a year.
    The 360 will work with any Ethernet capable Humminbird unit—number series, Helix, ONIX, ION, and SOLIX.
    No such thing as a 360 plus.
    The upcoming MEGA 360 will only work with G2 SOLIX units and MEGA SI+ or MEGA DI+ Helix units.

If the Garmin Livescope or Lowrance Livesight do not use the same frequencies as a Humminbird unit they will do fine mounted together.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Moderator
    i have exactly what you wanting to do .
    Solix up front and a Garmin unit up front with livescope.
    I will go ahead tell you they can all say what they want there is nothing close to what the livescope will do.

5. Member
    Livescope and 360 work very good together imo..