190 trolling motor

Has anybody installed a Minn Kota Ulterra on a 2015 Tracker 190 and still use the factory rope rathet cover? Pictures and advice needed ASAP

2. Banned
    I don't have the Ulterra, but do have the Ultrex. The Ultrex sits higher and out to the side more than the Edge that came on it. With that, the cover no longer fits. Can't even get mine back to the corners of the stern.

3. Member
    I put an ulterra 45" on my 2016 195txw, Cover still works fine, Dont know if anything longer shaft would tho?

4. Member
    I have purchased an Ulterra with the 45 shaft. As soon as it warms up gonna put it on the boat to see what happens.

5. Member
    Does the Ultrexx foot control fit in a 2016 190 recessed mount?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy10 View Post
    Does the Ultrexx foot control fit in a 2016 190 recessed mount?
    It fit in my 2017 175. I would assume that the trays are the same. The Ultrex foot pedal dimensions can be found here. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=769477

7. Member
    I bought the R and R Design sliding mount. I'm very happy with the construction of the mount and my Ulterra fits under my factory cover.Thanks to joe3buck3 for all his help.
    Last edited by XMP; 12-12-2019 at 04:31 PM.

8. Member
    Had a 60” terrova on mine and the cover wouldn’t fit. I went with the minnkota quick release bracket and just moved the trolling motor onto the deck if I wanted to trailer with the cover.

9. Member
    I looked at the Terrova but decided that since I'll soon be 69 and my health is not the best, the Ulterra would better suit my needs. That R and R mount is strong constructed and slides very easy. I really wanted to continue to use the factory cover after the trolling motor was installed and the mount accomplished that.