Needing new insurance

Recived letter saying insurance company no longer works with agent? Any recommendations? Bob is the man I was dealing with.
    SEAGUAR

2. Member
    Call Bob and have him find you a new company.

3. Member
    I used Bob's company this week and was very pleased with their service. They got me a policy that met my needs.

4. Member
    Looks like Bob is getting some not so great reviews in the Lounge. I'm sure there is two sides to every story so I'm gonna stick it out for now.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post
    Looks like Bob is getting some not so great reviews in the Lounge. I'm sure there is two sides to every story so I'm gonna stick it out for now.
    I don’t think Bob was getting any bad reviews. I think they were upset with progressive insurance not Bob. I’ve had Bob for 3 years and couldn’t be any more pleased with an agent.
    2016 Phoenix 921 ProXP
    2016 Mercury 250 Pro XS

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Cooker11 View Post
    I don’t think Bob was getting any bad reviews. I think they were upset with progressive insurance not Bob. I’ve had Bob for 3 years and couldn’t be any more pleased with an agent.
    Bob has been a BBC Sponsor for years and I can't recall ever seeing a bad review for him. As Cooker11 said, Progressive Insurance was being discussed not Bob.

8. Member
    I have safeco, this past summer i had to file a claim after narrowly missing a jet ski and hit something submerged. It scratched up the bottom of the boat (just gel coat, no fiberglass damage). Took my boat to the dealer, met the adjuster there, everyone agreed to the damage amount, adjuster also wanted the lower unit checked out. They paid immediately, it was over. Crazy simple and fast.