Cockpit recarpet but with Sedek material

Has anyone replaced cockpit carpet with seadek kind of material.. where and how much did it cost to do

2. Member
    I was a dealer at one time for Seadek but not a lot of money in my area for Seadek products. Seadek is usually patterned, the patterns sent in for digitizing, the digitized patterns sent back for approval, a checklist must be completed before they will go to production. Carpet is much easier to lay in the curved cockpit areas, If you want to lay on the floor they sell pattern kits, they are the easiest way to pattern any place you want to Seadek. Seadek also has a great sale going on right now. I always ordered and installed the "Embossed" finish. It also seems to clean the easiest, much easier than the brushed.

^^^^ this is dead on. I was looking hard at being a dealer but just don’t have the time to add something else. As stated go with the Embossed finish if you go the Sea Deck route....you should be able to get a really close cost from a dealer. Google one on line.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    IMG_4059.JPGIMG_4141.JPGIMG_4142.JPGIMG_4144.JPGIMG_4145.JPGIMG_4151.JPGIMG_4152.JPG

A complete PITA but it looks sweet and does not hold water i still have some finishing to do on the sides but im happy that i did it. i just bought the sheets and cut it to fit