Smudge on my livescope transducer?

Hey guys, I picked up livescope and a 93sv 2 months ago and I'm still figuring things out as most of us are. I have been getting what looks like a smudge under my transducer where the image has an upside down arch type of a blur. I also always have the two or three small marks showing under the transducer. They are always there, and they are not fish. For the first trip I was convinced they were fish that wanted to follow me around and not bite anything, that was a funny day. The pictures do more explaining than the words do. I attached a close up and 2 images with the gain at auto and turned down to 50. I asked Paul Muller and he has no clue, I'm hoping that you guys have seen something like this. Thank you!

IMG_1355.jpgIMG_1359.jpgIMG_1360.jpg

2. Member
    If you can attach a picture of the way it's mounted on the shaft.

3. Banned
    Are they from the same area of the lake? I have found that LS images change a lot according to conditions and lake composition.

I have figured out just to fish with the images the conditions give me.

Start by resetting the livescope settings to stock. They are not fish and sensitivity looks high
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    Lot of electronics issues are sensitive to good grounding. Maybe check the power and case grounds.