Praying Identifying Switches

Could anyone please tell me what each of these switches and the white buttons are for?20191202_185932.jpg

2. Member
    The white buttons are fuse/breaker 's. They will trip in the up/out position and you push them in to reset.

Master - turns on power to the rest of the switches of the boat for lights, live wells, graphs.. etc. Not engine power though.
    Nav Anchor - running and navigation lights
    Fresh water - fills the live well with water
    Recirculate - circulates the water in the live well for getting oxygen in the water
    Access - accessories usually used to power on graphs
    bilge pump - turns on the pump that pumps water out of the boat

The auto selects timed operation
    manual turns on full time

3. Member
    The white buttons are breakers, think of a fuse that can be reset instead of changing. The button will pop out, push back in to reset.

Master power is what it says, if the master power switch is off nothing else on the panel should work. Turning it on let's the other switches work.

Nav/anchor is for the navigation lights. Flip one way for navigation lights, flip other way for anchor lights(turns the red and green light off and just leaves the white light on), center is off.
    Bilge turns pump on/off to pump water out of bottom of boat.

Accs is to hook what you want to it, think of it as an extra switch you can use for whatever.

Recirculate/manual/auto is for the live well. Flip to manually turn it on flip to auto and it will run pump so many minutes every so many minutes automatically

Fresh water/auto manual I'm not familiar with

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampaage View Post
    The white buttons are fuse/breaker 's. They will trip in the up/out position and you push them in to reset.

Master - turns on power to the rest of the switches of the boat for lights, live wells, graphs.. etc. Not engine power though.
    Nav Anchor - running and navigation lights
    Fresh water - fills the live well with water
    Recirculate - circulates the water in the live well for getting oxygen in the water
    Access - accessories usually used to power on graphs
    bilge pump - turns on the pump that pumps water out of the boat

The auto selects timed operation
    manual turns on full time
    You type faster and explained better than me

5. Member
    Awesome, thanks for the info guys. Really helpful info. As you can see I'm missing a circuit breaker, are those replaceable?

6. Member
    Yes, they can be replaced.

7. BBC Lifetime Member Fish TR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboat101 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the info guys. As you can see I'm missing a circuit breaker, are those replaceable?
    I'm guessing the breaker is still there in behind the panel just the (nut) that holds it is missing.

Welcome to BBC

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenfuel View Post
    You type faster and explained better than me

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish TR19 View Post
    I'm guessing the breaker is still there in behind the panel just the (nut) that holds it is missing.

Welcome to BBC

10. Member
    Could anyone please tell me what each of these switches and the white buttons are for?20191202_185932.jpg
    Are you serious!! This reminds me of the Bush beer commercial with the guy opening two beers and 1 goes Bushhhhhhhhhh, and ask chunky guy which beer is what.
    It is self explanatory, and BTW, you lost a NUT.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Are you serious!! This reminds me of the Bush beer commercial with the guy opening two beers and 1 goes Bushhhhhhhhhh, and ask chunky guy which beer is what.
    It is self explanatory, and BTW, you lost a NUT.
    Yes I'm serious

12. Member
    Yes I'm serious
    Dude, you don't get it do you, so doesn't the chunky guy in the commercial; that is what make it funny.
    BTW, no offense, but I showed the picture to my wife and asked her what it meant in reference to function of switches, and she had no problem telling me each function. Never been in a bass rig and doesn't fish.
    Last edited by digthemup; 12-07-2019 at 05:50 PM.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Dude, you don't get it do you, so doesn't the chunky guy in the commercial; that is what make it funny.
    BTW, no offense, but I showed the picture to my wife and asked her what it meant in reference to function of switches, and she had no problem telling me each function. Never been in a bass rig and doesn't fish.
    Actually I did get it. Ever heard of sarcasm?

Was just wondering what each meant because my English isn't that good when it comes to things like these that are unfamiliar to me. It's my first bass boat so yeah.
    Last edited by bassboat101; 12-07-2019 at 09:15 PM.

Actually I did get it. Ever heard of sarcasm?

Was just wondering what each meant because my English isn't that good when it comes to things like these that are unfamiliar to me. It's my first bass boat so yeah.

Welcome to BBC. Most of the guys on here are very helpful with a little humor here and there and will not try to ridicule you as happened by one of your repliers above. Just have to weed them out and you can if you choose to by blocking them. Some have lots of good info to share and others just have nothing as you experienced above. Al, (BBC owner and BOSS), takes care of the ones that become too obnoxious!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhjr. View Post
    Welcome to BBC. Most of the guys on here are very helpful with a little humor here and there and will not try to ridicule you as happened by one of your repliers above. Just have to weed them out and you can if you choose to by blocking them. Some have lots of good info to share and others just have nothing as you experienced above. Al, (BBC owner and BOSS), takes care of the ones that become too obnoxious!
    Wow, easy there Jr,
    Reckon you may have pulled them breeches a tad on the upside much. Dude never said anything about not being able to read English, so I gone an figure he was trying to pull a fast 1.

16. Member
    To the OP. The switches have been explained above as well as the breaker, however, I'm concerned over how the switches look. I believe that they have been hot, and possibly the one without a breaker has been direct wired, bypassing the breaker. It's worth pulling the panel and looking behind at what shape the wires are in.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]