Z118 Compression Latch Cam Bar Question

I upgraded the Perko latches on my Z118 to Southco compression latches based on a lot of research from BBC. They're not all in yet, but I can already tell I'm going to love 'em! All of my latches shipped with what Southco calls a long cam. As mentioned by several other members here, some of the compartments (ie. livewells) take a different cam bar. I read that some modified the long cam and made it work. I'm looking for what other type of Soutcho cam others used where the long cam doesn't work? They make a straight cam, offset cam, and deep offset cam per the link below. If someone with a similar set up could check theirs and let me know I'd appreciate it. My other thought was to buy one of each and test so I know exactly what I need, but I haven't found a distributor that I can order singles from without an extended lead time. FWIW, when I began my search for the latches I checked with Ranger Parts but was told there wasn't an upgrade option for the Perkos for my particular boat.

Cam bar variations-
    https://www.southco.com/static/Literature/m1-c.en.pdf

Thank you all!

I changed all my latches 7 years ago when I got my Z-118 I found dealer back then that would just tell Ranger it was a 518 . Checking my invoices here is what was printed and looking at my livewell the cam looks like the other compartments.
    Ranger part #
    6200007 Latch compression, SS(M1-99-27
    6200008 Cam Bar, Deep Offset (525-79-4)
    6200029 HDW Pkg,Compression Lock,SS

If the cam you already ordered doesn't work or you just want to order 1 of the part number 6200008 above from Ranger to compare just give them the number back then they were only 7.00 each

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

3. Member
    That's exactly what I was looking for. Appreciate it.