Exclamation pulling way points from one graph and put on another?

My two graphs (Gen2 Touches) aren't linked to each other both with Navionics chips. I have a bunch of way points on my front graph saved that i would like to put on the back graph and perhaps also place on the web app or navionics phone app. Is this possible to do and if so how do i do it?

2. Member
    Yes. The easiest way is to use a memorycard. Copy waypoints from unit A to the card, put the card in unit B and import. You can also use Navionics plotter synch, as long as you have a subscription on both the Navionics-app and on your Navionics-card.

I would highly recommend buying an ethernetcable and network your units. It will save you a lot of time and probably some swearing as well.

3. Member
    So are the way points saved on the graph or the card then? I'm assuming the graph. thanks for the help!

4. Member
    Export from graph 1 to memory card. Then import from memory card to graph 2. Stored on both graph 1 and graph 2. Import implies saving to internal data. Much easier to just connect with an Ethernet cable though, IMO.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. Member
    i'm gonna ask one more dumb question so i apologize. Is it just one cable that hooks onto both graphs or does it require a box of some sort etc?

6. Member
    No Box needed if just connecting one unit to another unit. just run the either net cable from one unit to the other unit When you turn both units they will automatically sync.

7. Member
    As whip said, all you need is one cable, like this one:
    https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/ty...s/ethext-15yl/
    Available in different lengths. Just one thing to keep in mind, these cables do not like harsh bends, so use smartness and not brute force when pulling it through the boat. ;)

8. Member
    A related question, if 2 units are connected with an either net cable and the units sync and share waypoints will each unit then carry the waypoints that were shared. In other words, if the units are separated will all the waypoints created from both units be on each unit individually? Hope my question makes sense.
    Thanks

9. Member
    During sync the waypoints are stored to internal memory. So yes, the units are contain mirror images of each other's waypoints. I use this feature every time I acquire a new unit. Take the old unit off, add the new one, and sync. At a later date when I replace the second unit, add it into the network and you sync waypoints again. I've been syncing waypoints since LCX units one at a time to each new unit I buy.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

Quote Originally Posted by whip2 View Post
    No Box needed if just connecting one unit to another unit. just run the either net cable from one unit to the other unit When you turn both units they will automatically sync.
    Just make sure you get a Lowrance Ethernet cable. They also support NMEA 2000 so if you walked into a store and asked for a network cable, you could end up with a NMEA cable and that won’t help you.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

11. Member
    Another helpful tip I learned along time ago is have a folder on your Mmc for every lake you fish. Only wpts for each lake are in each folder. So you load the wpts of the lake your going to fish that day possibly make new wpts while fishing. When your finished that day save the wpts to an updated folder on mmc. If you don’t make new wpts that trip then no updated folder is necessary. Then delete from unit/units if your going to fish a different lake and load the wpts of the lake your going to fish. And repeat each time as needed.
    Learned that from a long time friend Jack Baker “GREAT PLAINS MAPPING”