I didn't realize that there was a "Product Review" section. I just posted some information about the ShuttleSlide in the trolling motor section (under "Cleaver idea" thread). I hated the fact that my trolling motor hung off the side of the boat. It was just annoying because of my bow roller and I wanted to protect my expensive trolling motor, but I thought I would just have to "live with it". I heard about this product on a Florida fishing radio show a few weeks back, bought it and just had it installed. I really like it and well worth it. It's light-weight (I didn't want extra weight in the front of my boat), it slides only when I push it and it has travel stops on each end so it won't fall off the boat. It didn't move when I hit rough water or while I was driving down the road. The metal brackets slide along a slot in the plastic. It's made really well and has a lifetime warranty. I got the 7" HD series so mine will retract in 7 inches. It looks like you can buy more inches if you need to retract your TM more than 9 inches into your boat. I wanted to share this review because everyone shares so much useful information on this forum . www.shuttleslide.com