Thread: terrova 112

terrova 112

have a 2018 122 terrova with I piot, wanting to know where is the cheapest place to buy the kit to upgrade to I pilot link

2. Member
    First make sure you get everything you need. Call John Jones or Minn Kota to find out. John will also give you the best possible price. It is not a cheap upgrade. around $800
    I don't know what your plans are, but I would consider bring to an ASC. Reason you will get some sort of warranty from them is your unit is not under warranty. Not sure how Minn Kota would handle this if it is under warranty. You would have to pay for the upgrade, I am not sure how the warranty would work on this upgrade. A call to Minn Kota would help that issue.

they do not sell a kit to upgrade like they used to so if it is a blue tooth model you will have to go through a quality ACS and get parts that way
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    As mentioned above, the kit isn't cheap but it does come everything needed, including the Ethernet cable. We can get those for you as long as you're unit is now Bluetooth.
    John